Yeah, I've got the outline for a forum that deals with (for now) Five key areas of discussion:

Music, TV, Film, The Web, and Art

I haven't made it public, I will decide whether I will or not when I've gauged the reaction I get. There are sections for talking about your favourite bands and music, as well as promoting your own.

If you would be interested in being a part of this forum, message me, and I'll contact you if I can get this up and running.

And please, if you don't like the idea, or don't want to join, don't flame or spam this, just don't reply
This will get closed for advertising, 99.9999999999999% sure.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Yeah, I thought it might I hoped some people would see it before it does

And it isn't really advertising, that isn't my intention. I want to see if there's a possibiliy of having something to advertise in future
Check your profile , it's just that this website is already pretty much what you want in your forum, whether you have a link or not it's still considered advertising because you are publicly advertising something of yours, but yea, check your profile cause I'll check it out still.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Last edited by AthenasGhost at Jul 17, 2008,
I asked this here, as I thought UGers would appreciate that there was a music section. However, as there are four other sections (as a starting point), and UG is a site 99% about music, they could talk about music all they like, but would have the option of talking about their favourite TV, Films, Internet activities as well as contributing pictures and stuff.