Page 1 of 3
Now correct me if i am wrong, but do u all agree with me that women suck at driving?? lol. i mean don't get me wrong i got nuthen against them and there awesome bodies[unless they ugly], but seriously i mean come on, theres tons of stories i got to prove it lol. agree wit me on it? share stories bout it if u got ny? lol
No that's like saying all christians will kill you for having sex before marriage, or all muslims are terrorists. Way to group everything together like that.
OY! you fail, I'm a great driver.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by Sevenfoldizm
Of course women suck at driving, it's part of the mancode for christ's sake.

You live in Fort Wayne Indiana? I think you're the closest UGer to me if you do.
Quote by Sevenfoldizm
Of course women suck at driving, it's part of the mancode for christ's sake.

STFU bitch. I'd own you at driving.
Quote by hugmeplz
My mom is one the best drivers I know.
So, you're wrong.

who cares if ur mom is?! for all we know she could be a man and thats y she good at it.
I would say most of them are decent drivers...but thats cause they drive carefully...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
The pic is wrong. The ****ty women drivers drive SUV's or bigger.

And a Majority of women go for the SUV's

Maybe they like things...big...
That's great. Just sum up an entire gender like that because you've got problems with certain people. It is not right to say that "every woman is a bad driver". Obviously, you've never even met every woman and don't know if they're all bad or not. And this...

don't get me wrong i got nuthen against them and there awesome bodies[unless they ugly]

is just shallow and un-called for.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Hmm well lets think.

Teenage boys have higher insurance rates than teenage girls. Know why?

They are more careful driving and do less stupid things. So to answer your question, no...i think there are bad drivers within both male and female. Gender has nothing to do with it.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Am I the only one in this forum who agrees with him? Every single stupid asshole I've seen on the road, every time I've been cut off, every time someone goes out of turn and nearly hits me, every time I'm being tailgated, it's a woman. EVERY TIME.
Quote by aig91
That's great. Just sum up an entire gender like that because you've got problems with certain people. It is not right to say that "every woman is a bad driver". Obviously, you've never even met every woman and don't know if they're all bad or not. And this...

is just shallow and un-called for.

This is officially the best post ever.

Accept my friend request?
female + SUV = death to any unsuspecting pedestrians

but that goes for an old person and a buick too.....

and a douchebag (male) with a "sweet" tricked out car.....

so given the right conditions..... both sexes suck at driving

at least i havent killed anyone with my car..... yet, ha
Quote by shadowsofbodom
female + SUV = death to any unsuspecting pedestrians

but that goes for an old person and a buick too.....

and a douchebag (male) with a "sweet" tricked out car.....

so given the right conditions..... both sexes suck at driving

at least i havent killed anyone with my car..... yet, ha

'nother epic post.
Quote by aig91
That's great. Just sum up an entire gender like that because you've got problems with certain people. It is not right to say that "every woman is a bad driver".

This
Quote by jsbud11
*reported*

1. Retarded n00b is retarded

2. Don't try to start ****

wuts funny is u call me retarded and yet ur the one calling me a noob like sum fruit cake that nvr gets laid so has to feel big bout himself by reporting ppl and calling them noobs. seriously get a life. get laid.
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
This is officially the best post ever.

Accept my friend request?

Sure. Why not?
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by Sevenfoldizm
haha

No.

Didn't go to a Audi driving school for nothing
Quote by Letspunkcanada
wuts funny is u call me retarded and yet ur the one calling me a noob like sum fruit cake that nvr gets laid so has to feel big bout himself by reporting ppl and calling them noobs. seriously get a life. get laid.

No one likes you. Leave please. Jul 2008 says it all I guess.

Quote by SlashYourFug
Am I the only one in this forum who agrees with him? Every single stupid asshole I've seen on the road, every time I've been cut off, every time someone goes out of turn and nearly hits me, every time I'm being tailgated, it's a woman. EVERY TIME.

Yeah, I guess you are the only one who agrees with him. And how do you know these "women" aren't guys dressed up in female clothing????? Hey, it is possible...
Quote by SlashYourFug

finally sum1 who agrees. thx dude lol
Quote by SlashYourFug

Exactly the same thing for me. I'm not just saying it to through **** in the wind either.

Hell, just the other day I'm about to make a right hand turn at a light when some chick (who did not have an arrow) guns it in her big-ass suv and cuts right across the left-hand lane and ends up in the left hand lane of the street she turned on. I'm halfway into the turn and stop to avoid her hitting me.

I really wished the image of the pear would've appeared on her windshield right then...
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
No one likes you. Leave please. Jul 2008 says it all I guess.

so far ur the only that has told me 2 leave. and i bet u have views that aren't good either to other ppl so get over it. and who said i don't have another account on here?? DEE DEE DEE.
this is the dumbest thread ever
original post is retarded and everyone following is for wasting time posting the same post in different words
and im bored, so i have a good reason
Why cant Hellen Keller drive?

Because shes a woman.

lol seriously though that was just a joke i dont believe women are bad drivers at all. and how much more of a sexist could you be TC? he describes how they are such bad drivers and says they have great bodies and stuff. if you keep that attitude dude, youre definately not going to see any of those bodies anytime soon.

Sorry just realized that the joke was already posted.
Quote by Letspunkcanada

Alright so let's go through the check list.

Reasons you're a n00b

1. You try to start a **** fire by grouping together an entire gender and say basically they're only good for sex (unless they're ugly)

2. You signed up in July 2008

3. You tell me to get a life and get laid so you're implying having sex means you've done something positive with your life

4. u tok lyk tis

Which basically sums up my point SHUT THE **** UP OR GET OUT. Go back to your internet forum to discuss Bam Margera and undermine the Female gender.
AND FOR THE RECORD!!!!! its not women who suck at driving, its people who talk on the phone while they drive, woman or man, yet its usually...
Quote by Creamcheeze
Didn't go to a Audi driving school for nothing

Congrats you took drivers ed at an Audi dealership.

I'll leave my opinion at this... Not all women are bad drivers, but pretty much all the ones I've ran into are.

I'm also curious if the people who say their mom "is the best driver you know" even have their license yet. I thought the same thing...

then I started driving.
Yes. Also blacks, mexicans, jews, homosexuals, and people with funny accents are bad at driving.
Quote by Letspunkcanada
so far ur the only that has told me 2 leave. and i bet u have views that aren't good either to other ppl so get over it. and who said i don't have another account on here?? DEE DEE DEE.

Hope you get banned.

There goes the last slim bit of respect I had for you.
Quote by jsbud11
Alright so let's go through the check list.

Reasons you're a n00b

1. You try to start a **** fire by grouping together an entire gender and say basically they're only good for sex (unless they're ugly)

2. You signed up in July 2008

3. You tell me to get a life and get laid so you're implying having sex means you've done something positive with your life

4. u tok lyk tis

Which basically sums up my point SHUT THE **** UP OR GET OUT. Go back to your internet forum to discuss Bam Margera and undermine the Female gender.

+1 For Correctness (sp?)

-1 For anger. It's teh interwebz

Bye.
Page 1 of 3