What are your opinions on makeup on women? Personally I despise most of it...too much will make her look like a slut...A little is ok, on eye lashes for example...I hate the look of lipstick though...

a penny for your thoughts?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I like it, because most of the time without it, they look like us. Not too much though of course.
the best place to make up is on your woman. or with her on you. either works just fine.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
idk, some chics dont know how to match up their ****in colors and they bring out the wrong part of their face and think it looks cute....so only chicks that know how to put on makeup should wear it.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
i do not wear makeup because it takes up time.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I used to wear a$$loads of makeup, dark eyeliner, eye shadow, the whole shebang. It was my security blanket.

Nowadays, I rarely even put mascara on. It feels great to go out without any makeup
I used to feel differently, but I enjoy girls who wear less makeup, it makes them look more confident about themselves.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
If you tell a girl she doesn't need make up to look good then your pants she will be in.

But srsly, make-up is kinda gross.

On men? Don't get me started...
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
makeup = special occasions only

otherwise..... if a girl thinks she needs makeup to look good..... then she's more interested in herself than other guys

i think that girls are fine with just a bit and their natural state doesnt bother me either, just dont hookerfy urselves
too much

perfect
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I love lip gloss/eyeliner
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
im wondering how many people saying they used to/do wear make up on this thread are guys (well, were born boys)
not a big fan unless its subtle... I completely agree with the lipstick making women look like clowns statement.

Also for some reason I'm extremely against nail polish... especially if the colors are "hot" as in reddish or something. *shudder*
Quote by Led_Head Salvy
Also for some reason I'm extremely against nail polish... especially if the colors are "hot" as in reddish or something. *shudder*

Totally. Acrylic nails aren't too alluring either.
A little is okay, like that Chips- posted was perfect

But bloody hell, that first bitch is borderline atrocity
A really beautiful girl doesn't need much makeup if any at all.

I wonder for the guys who doesn't like the makeup, do you think Meghan Fox is pretty? I mean, in most of her pics she has a lot on.