So here's my first complete song, it's a shred song, very Satriani sounding I think, I hope you like it.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/millencolin182/
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Respect to you for having Millencolin in your screen name, I'm from the same city as them!!!

Okay let's get to the song.

Yes it did remind me of satch! It's like satch but with your own touch! It got a bit boring though, maybe you should try to mix it up a little more? Throw in a couple of more riffs. And perhaps more variation on the drums, kind of was the same beat all along. I mean, the beat was very groovy and catchy, but you could perhaps have some other beats to make it all more interesting.

Nevertheless, great job, especially on those "Satchy" melodies! And good luck becoming the next satch
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
You had some cool riffs in that. It's good in itself, but you could make it even better by having it climax. Like the person above said, its kind of repetitive

If you could listen to mine that would be great! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15309099#post15309099
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Ok great thanks, I'm going to work more on the solo and see if I can add a breakdown or something.

As for the drums, I made them with a program and I'm not very good with them yet.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock