Looking to find some horseback riders! I know I can't be the only one
If not, explain your horse riding experiences, I'm sure you people have gone on trail rides and stuff.
I've been riding for 11 years, I train and show horses for a hobby
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
One of my friends rides a lot and has horses.

I've only done it a few times. It was OK, but horses don't listen to me for some reason.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by lefthandman9876
been riding all my life

dont some shows and stuff i prefer it casually though

Right on, got your own horse?
Quote by XianXiuHong
How does horse taste?

I've heard mixed reviews.
i went riding twice so far the first time was ok the 2nd...the ****ing idiots that sadled the horse didnt ****ing secure the underside so once i got up i just slid right off the side and landed on my elbow...i needed stitches but there wasnt enough ****ing skin left so i got this huge scar on my elbow now...i should have ****ing sued em...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
i went riding twice so far the first time was ok the 2nd...the ****ing idiots that sadled the horse didnt ****ing secure the underside so once i got up i just slid right off the side and landed on my elbow...i needed stitches but there wasnt enough ****ing skin left so i got this huge scar on my elbow now...i should have ****ing sued em...

HAHAHAHA ohhh i'm sorry but that is rough! Sucks about the elbow! Dumb sh!ts should have known the cardinal rule - ALWAYS tighten the girth before swinging into the saddle.
Sorry to hear that!
I've ridden a horse once twice in my life, both times the horse was being lead by it's rains("is that the right rains"?) I've always wanted to learn though, it seems really fun and relaxing

Quote by XianXiuHong
How does horse taste?

Depending on the cut, and how it's cooked, it taste a lot like a less fatty lamb. Pretty good
^ reins, close enough! It's the most relaxing thing I can do -aside from sex - I love it. It's so fun to be able to control a 1000+ pound animal with the touch of legs or the squeeze of reins. epic.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I rode a horse once... Straight to the sausage factory.
Don't you mean the glue factory? lol.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Well, you can't ride a horse with no hoofs, so naturally the sausage factory was the first destination.
Aha, makes sense. Make some links then glue them together?
-hypocrite-
Oh well, if we didn't use them for other things, they'd take over the world.