i like my danoblaster. i want to play like relient k, flyleaf, skillet, and in the far future be able to play some of jimi hendrix licks. what kind of distortion pedal should i get for rock/alternative ???

help wanted!!!!
First, what kind of amp do you have?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
They are OK for the money (I assume you're talking about the Fab series). You can't go wrong with them for $15.