I hyperlinked the smouch.net/lol/ rick roll to my friend over aim and he said it wasn't working. So I clicked on it to make sure, and somehow yahoo games popped up. Then i clicked it again and it was the rick roll. I think he reversed it on me somehow. PIT, WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MYSELF?
just sit back and enjoy, gettin rick roll'd isnt a punishment, its good music...../lies
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
I have no idea what that even means...
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
play along tell him it didnt work for you too
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by Creamcheeze
I have no idea what that even means...

To get Rick Rolled means you have been linked to 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley.

An internet meme, more or less.
Who cares...It's just a video. It's not like you soiled yourself or anything.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by mattj2192
I hyperlinked the smouch.net/lol/ rick roll to my friend over aim and he said it wasn't working. So I clicked on it to make sure, and somehow yahoo games popped up. Then i clicked it again and it was the rick roll. I think he reversed it on me somehow. PIT, WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MYSELF?

Obviously he knew what it was, and threw it back on you.

Or he did it, realised what it did, and just lied to you to make you RickRoll yourself.

Either way, you got pwnd.
Never Gonna Give You Up is a pretty decent song. If they really wanted to torture us, couldn't they have made it an Ono-Roll or something?
Oh please, that song's great in all it's cheesiness.

There's a club in my town that has an entire area dedicated to the 80s, and that song among other classics are played there. Really makes for the atmosphere.
Quote by breadstick

It's worse than soiling yourself....
Well, it looks like you're gonna have to change that headline of yours, eh?
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Quote by lotsofvolume
To get Rick Rolled means you have been linked to 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley.

An internet meme, more or less.

LMAO.. ohh dear, I'm afraid to say that I've been RR'ed and didn't even realize it. In fact, I might have even enjoyed it -fail-
Thx Volume
I'd never been rick rolled, so I typed in that address....

To sum it up, my browser wouldn't close, so instead of forcing myself to listen to 4 minutes of agony, I threw my brand new laptop against the wall.... Good thing I have a backup...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate

To sum it up, my browser wouldn't close, so instead of forcing myself to listen to 4 minutes of agony, I threw my brand new laptop against the wall.... Good thing I have a backup...

I can haz laptop?
Quote by Creamcheeze
LMAO.. ohh dear, I'm afraid to say that I've been RR'ed and didn't even realize it. In fact, I might have even enjoyed it -fail-
Thx Volume

No problem mate.
Quote by Shirate

You can't be serious...

You never heard of crt+alt+del?
Quote by Shirate

And I thought the TS was an idiot.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
And I thought the TS was an idiot.

Hey don't judge me.
Quote by soulflyV
You can't be serious...

You never heard of crt+alt+del?

When I did that, the lyrics to the song popped up, and mini window after mini window of lyrics continued to appear... it was horrible....

And okay, I didn't throw my laptop at the wall, that would be ridiculous. I did however throw my cat in all seriousness. And you know what, thewy do always land on there feet, who would have known...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Yeah basically, you failed yourself. If you were Darth Vader, and a minion failed you, what would you do to him? Yeah, that's right, you have to do whatever you think of, to yourself.

Fuck, TS, how could you fail us so hard? All I asked for is a little intelligence, and this is what I get?
Quote by breadstick

oh man. i just read every single post in that thread. the crapping yourself one.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.