How do I get the metal sound on my amp so I can play metal bands like fall out boy?

I kno most of you don't like fob but I came here asking for the sounds...And their lead guitarist is much better than Kirk Hamfield
blasphemous wretch

*reported*\

****ing trolls
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
the first thing you have to do is become gay...then obtain a horrible taste in music...next tear your ears off...after you stop the bleeding break your fingers and let them heal that way...and finally give your amp a good kick in the balls
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
the first thing you have to do is become gay...then obtain a horrible taste in music...next tear your ears off...after you stop the bleeding break your fingers and let them heal that way...and finally give your amp a good kick in the balls

Exactly, no way to say it better.
and when i say amp i mean yourself...and cryptorchild definetly go for the RG7321...it rulz it my fav to use
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
Quote by albinokrikit
and when i say amp i mean yourself...and cryptorchild definetly go for the RG7321...it rulz it my fav to use

OR
You could buy a 7-string that isn't a piece of crap....
Just saying....
Quote by Magero
OR
You could buy a 7-string that isn't a piece of crap....
Just saying....

I like the tone, and im not exactly rich.
I work for what little money i have.
you guyz are not helping...I hate you!!! Ur all just liek jeealous of fob cause they play metalier than u!!
Settings wise, you could try dialling back your mids to about 9o'clock and boosting your treble and bass knobs all the way.
Then,if you can't be heard over your bassist you may consider pushing the mids up to 12
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Magero
If you can, try and play a Schecter Demon 7. Less money, looks better, sounds better.

I dont like the Schecter's necks. But the only 7string Schecter i played was the C-7 Hellraiser, im just assuming that the necks are similar.
i cant remember which schecter 7string i tryed but it was pretty horrible im not saying they all are cuz i got a c1 elite n its great its just the GC i usually go to only has 2 7strings usually n its the crappy beat up schecter or the RG7
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
plus the neck on the rg is much more comfortable i either have to have something thin as **** or rounded like my SG
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
I think Schecters have amazing sound.
Im just an Ibanez man.
Besides, eventually im hoping to replace the pickups with some EMGs