Yes I know there is alot of threads on this but I need a really good amp.I am a guitar player but play bass in a band and was playing out of the drummers keyboard amp and I really dont like it.My price range is 200 to 300 dollars and we play metal and I know my price range isnt the best buts its all I got
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Quote by BigChief84
I am a guitar player but play bass in a band

so.... your a bassist then
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
someone should make a sticky bout amps for practice and small gigs, and another one for good beginer 5 strings.

use the search bar, there were atleast two threads about amps yesterday.

Check out ashdown amps, EB or MAG combos. should be your price range and it should be loud enough.
Quote by jb_reborn
someone should make a sticky bout amps for practice and small gigs, and another one for good beginer 5 strings.

use the search bar, there were atleast two threads about amps yesterday.

Check out ashdown amps, EB or MAG combos. should be your price range and it should be loud enough.

Should all go in the FAQ IMO.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
A word of advice, don't say you're a guitar player who "plays bass in a band" on the BASS forum, that's just asking for trouble. If you're a guitarist, you should be playing rhythm guitar in the band, not bass and/or, either take up the bass properly or find a real bassist. Anyway, the best thing for your price would be a cheap ashdown MAG.