Can you use IM programs on it? Like msn or aim?
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

www.meebo.com
I believe that is where you can do AIM/MSN on iPod touch
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
If you want a decent IM, I suggest jailbreaking it, which is what I did. You also have tons of other interesting accessories you can use.

Or yeah, you can also just use meebo.com.
if u jailbreak it then you can do whatever one you want. thats what i did. when u jail break it you go onto the installer and click sources and go on ur normal computer and type in source list or im sources and you'll get a shat load of sources to put on that will have great IM runners. i have my xbox live freinds list on myn. its awesome
Quote by Punkrocker94
Dude, apps store on iTunes!

app store sux a$$. way friggen over priced and so what if its a splitsecond faster and crashes a few times less. when my ipod crashes i just hold the home and power buttons so it resets. if its a bad crash then give it a cupple days on its own thinkin. and make a list of your sources and apps so that if you need ta redo your installer then youll save time huntin sources
Quote by xFinnellx
app store sux a$$. way friggen over priced and so what if its a splitsecond faster and crashes a few times less. when my ipod crashes i just hold the home and power buttons so it resets. if its a bad crash then give it a cupple days on its own thinkin. and make a list of your sources and apps so that if you need ta redo your installer then youll save time huntin sources

I actually love the app store. The games are of a much higher quality and there are plenty of free apps like tap tap revenge, facebook, jirbo break, twitterrific etc. etc. etc.

edit: this comes from a guy who had his ipod jailbroken since the first jailbreak.

The only thing missing is the ability to customize, which I quite liked...
Quote by .:SwAmPmOnKeY:.
when you guys mention jialbreaking you have to mention that 2.0 hasn't been jailbroken. TS which firmware are you running?

I don't know, I don't even have an iPod touch. I just asked cause i've been thinking about getting one.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by xFinnellx

aim = free.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
Quote by toton1989
I don't know, I don't even have an iPod touch. I just asked cause i've been thinking about getting one.

In that case it will be running 2.0 which means you'll either be

a) stuck waiting for an IM app from the app store (which should be made in the near future)

b) stuck waiting for 2.0 to be jailbroken and an IM app to be released.

edit: sorry bout that, the above only counts if you want MSN. AIM already exists for Free on the app store.
Last edited by .:SwAmPmOnKeY:. at Jul 17, 2008,