I am recording a 'demo' just for fun, and have one question.

Does anyone know of a program or plug-in that is commercially available to enhance vocals for someone with no singing talent? IE pitch control. I have experience with several audio programs just have never had to do this before, therefore I have nowhere to go.

When I search Google all that comes up for 'vocal enhancement' or similar is removing vocals from tracks. While that's exciting it doesn't solve my problem.

Thanks in advance.
You could get singing lessons, Would improve your singing so you don't need those fancy gadgets!
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
I actually do want to do that, but for the time being just to have vocals laid out as they are in my head right now.

And sorry, I thought that vocal recording might not fit there since it is mainly guitar? I had no idea.
Quote by xyber56
Autotune? Not sure if that is the name but when my band did recording in a studio our producer had a program that could fix vocals which were off tune..

EDIT: http://www.antarestech.com/products/auto-tune5.shtml i THINK this is it..

Oh wow thank you sooo much!
When I Googled autotune I got that as well.
Wow thank you so much you don't even know. If this works that will solve my problem!
Quote by itsaplayonwords
Oh wow thank you sooo much!
When I Googled autotune I got that as well.
Wow thank you so much you don't even know. If this works that will solve my problem!

Haha no problem