1: I just revieved my Krank Rev Jr and I don't know if I need 1 or 2 speaker cables. If I only need 1 speaker cable do I plug it in the left or right slot in the back of the cabinet?

2: What exactly are the power cords called that go into the average effects pedal?
If you have the half stack then you'll only need 1 speaker cable.
Mine is in
Left
Left

Sounds like you need a power supply, these will power your indivdual stomp boxes.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
what's the difference between putting the speaker cord in the left or right slot in the cabinet?
Please help! I am an idiot! I bought this thing but am too afraid to even turn it on in fear of damaging it!

What do I set the OMHS switch to? 8 or 16?

What do I set the voltage switch to? 235v, 100v, or 120v - I live in the USA.
What exactly do I need to do to let the tubes warm up when I turn this thing on?

Does the cabinet really get all of its power from the speaker cable or is there a plug I'm missing?
Ohms switch to 8
plug the speakers in as I told you.
Left
Left
Voltage...... 120?

To allow the tubes to heat up when you turn the amp on just leave it for a minute or two before you start playing. The speakers get all of their power from that single cable. Turn the effects loop volume up (dial on back of amp) to use it as a secondary boost to really tighten things up and give you a little more gain.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
When I go to the music store today do I need to ask for an unshielded speaker cable, or will I just look like a dork?
Quote by 2HoldOr2Fold
When I go to the music store today do I need to ask for an unshielded speaker cable, or will I just look like a dork?

While speaker cable will always be unshielded, telling them that won't make you are dork... and if they do treat you like a jerk, then it's their own problem, not you.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff