Hey, me and my friend're looking to put together a four piece punk/metal/rock/grunge, you know, an experimental band. We need a drummer (experience would be nice, but we're open to almost anyone), second guitarist (preferably lead, but I can deal with someone who can play rhythms), and a singer (got a voice and an ego?). We're looking for someone from 13-17 years old, and we'll start practice as soon as we get at least a one new member.

We have someone who can fill in for our drumming for a little while, and I'm sure we can find a singer. So don't be hesitant to offer up your services. Hopefully you live in the ACT or the surrounding area or have transport, otherwise you'll have to find some.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Well, we got our drummer, so any lead guitars and singers keep having a look.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
sold! we have a band. sorry guys.
... wrote

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose