Everyone has that one guitar in their collection that just "feels right" to them, and they always go to pick it up whenever they want to play around and enjoy themselves.

Which guitar that you own is the most special to you? Mine is my strat.
mine is my Prs Custom 22. It feels like home. Although, I reckon there r still guitars out there which might feel better, havnt found them yet tho.
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
I only own one guitar...
My Yamaha AES720.
I haven't felt ANY guitar more suited to me. Even ones 5x the price. BRILLIANT instrument.
~ J6hn
i only have one guitar
and i love it
but there was this one specific gibson lp i tried out once that felt so perfect i wanted to cry
alas, i couldn't afford it
I want Super Saiyan abilities
ESP LTD EX-400.

Enough said.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

Quote by b4mvthrasher
ESP LTD EX-400.

Enough said.

Do you actually own one? Says ESP/LTD: EX50 on your profile.
Goldie is my special axe.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
I recently bought a used Patrick Eggle Vienna, and i have never felt so "at home" with an instrument this fast.
absolute nr1 axe!
I only have one instrument, but I love any guitar, I just love the feel of the guitar.
“The guy said NBA players are one in a million, ... I said, 'Man, look, I'm going to be that one in a million.'”
Kobe Bryant
I know I'll get hated, but I actually like the feel of my Ashton AG131 over my Epi LP Studio. Must be cause I'm used to it or something.
my favorite is my Washburn pro idol that i have customized and upgraded with wooden guitar parts. changed the look completely and now it feels like a custom instrument. Came with some nice pickup so its always sounded good.
Quote by boxie
I know I'll get hated, but I actually like the feel of my Ashton AG131 over my Epi LP Studio. Must be cause I'm used to it or something.

Strange, I had an Ashton LP during a holiday and it felt as comfortable as a Fender.
Umm well my favorite guitar is my only guitar which is my Epi Les Paul.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I'd say my Eclipse, although I've had other guitars that have felt great too, this one just feels right to me.

Although, sometimes I miss playing my Charvel..
my 1959 gibson melody maker. it is the most comfortable, playable, best feeling guitar that gives me the perfect tone. i love it.
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

My first guitar, a dreadnought acoustic that I got from K-Mart. Kicks the **** out of most lower end fenders and yamaha's, and it has personality.

I have an Ibanez worth more than 10 times the price, but as soon as I walk into my room my Burswood is my go to guitar.
My girl, a 1996 ESP/LTD H-2...

I've since stripped the stickers off of her (Yes, I was young and foolish), she's just too pretty to desecrate

The neck is weathered just right, and the setup is perfect. Nobody understands my infatuation with this guitar until they put their hands on it. It feels so good and sounds fantastic.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Schecter C-1 Classic. I love the fuck out of that guitar
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome