If anyone is watching the Early Show right now, discussing the Jesse Jackson drama over the use of "The N Word", you probably caught that they beeped out "Nuts" when he said "I want to cut his nuts off", but not to soon after, you hear him say at a press conference "I am very against this word, 'nigga'.", with no beeps at all.

Is the racial slur now less offensive than a slang word for testicles now?!!?

Discuss.

EDIT- Oh, and anything offensive or racist will be reported, theres no need for that kind of crap in something that can be discussed in a respectable and mature manner.
Last edited by shreddin_frets at Jul 17, 2008,
i'm sure most of you will agree that "nuts" is a little more offensive then ******
A man that falls to his knees is a man of disease.
Last edited by skankdude at Jul 17, 2008,
I'm Racist & swear alot! I don't find eigther offencive!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by skankdude
i'm sure most of you will agree that "nuts" is a little more offensive then ******

Which is the exact point Im making here. We [Well, I did...] just heard 'nuts' bleeped out, but the N word was just said on national television?

Im hoping lots of controversy ensues from this.
i've never heard ****** censored before
Quote by shreddin_frets
Which is the exact point Im making here. We [Well, I did...] just heard 'nuts' bleeped out, but the N word was just said on national television?

Im hoping lots of controversy ensues from this.

Are you black?, if not what are you complaining about?! If so, what are you complaining about?!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
It's a situational thing... it would normally but if you bleep it out in that situation then you might as well not show the interview at all seeing as that is the entire point of it.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Quote by gunners fan
I'm Racist & swear alot! I don't find eigther offencive!!!

You're also a backwater hick with a distorted and narrow-minded view of the world, so shut up and go back to drinking in front of the tv.
Quote by smokin_joe
You're also a backwater hick with a distorted and narrow-minded view of the world, so shut up and go back to drinking in front of the tv.

We prefer Bogan but whatever you recon!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
Are you black?, if not what are you complaining about?! If so, what are you complaining about?!

No, Im not black. Im complaining about how CBS just wasted 10 minutes of my life about a stupid remark about nuts, when they go ahead and splatter the N word on TV.

Quote by jmilli2
It's a situational thing... it would normally but if you bleep it out in that situation then you might as well not show the interview at all seeing as that is the entire point of it.

See though, the N word thing was 2 years ago , so it doesn't add up.
Last edited by shreddin_frets at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by smokin_joe

And you don't have a narrow minded view? Someone just said they were racist (and were probably joking) and because you are 'narrow-minded' you stereotyped him into an alcoholic hick.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Quote by shreddin_frets
No, Im not black. Im complaining about how CBS just wasted 10 minutes of my life about a stupid remark about nuts, when they go ahead and splatter the N word on TV.

So you are offeneded by the N word?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
CBS is ****

watch cartoon network
What I don't understand is that black people can say that word with no fear at all, but as soon as someone who isn't black says it, it sparks furore.
Quote by gunners fan

He's just saying "nuts" is used alot and people never really give a damn. But if I came on the TV (being white) and said ****** I'm sure there'd be alot of angry black people on my phone as it's considered a swear word (I guess)

TS, I don't know why they chose to bleep out nuts but they probably didn't bleep out ****** because it wasn't being used towards anyone and Jesse Jackson is black. Black people are allowed to offend their own race.
Quote by gunners fan
So you are offeneded by the N word?

Yes, actually I am.

JSBud- True, but regardless of whether he is white or black, it should have been bleeped out.

Damn, I love America.
Quote by jmilli2
And you don't have a narrow minded view? Someone just said they were racist (and were probably joking) and because you are 'narrow-minded' you stereotyped him into an alcoholic hick.

he was right bout the Alchoholic Hick bit, but yeah s'pose I'm not really what you'd call racist (I got Black friends) mostly I used to play footy with 'em but now they just Sit & drink in front of the T.V with me!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard