I'm selling my valveking 112 here in the UK.

50watt, 12 inch speaker. clean channel w/bright switch and OD channel w/boost. Great hi-gain amp with a very nice clean channel.

EQ on each channel, FX loop, footswitch and two inputs.

selling for £200 ono.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
1.manchester
2. about 6months (only cranked about 5 times for around half an hour each time)
3. yes, a marshall one. works the same though.
4. sorry, my phone is my only camera and it broke a couple of weeks ago, but i assure you its in perfect condition. this one and a new one look exactly the same.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
bump
bump
k soz
im very interested in this and im in manchester too so no ridiculas postage, ill start an offer at £150 and see how that goes down ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
ill consider 180 seeing as your so close....
damn, still too high for me , i could go to like £160 max, i see you go to xaverian too, im pretty close to there, where abouts in manc are you located ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
new moston, north east manc, not far from city centre
i can go any lower than 180 though. let me know if you change your mind, thanks for the offer!
^ ahh right cool, im not far from the city centre and could give you the money tomorow if you'd accept £160
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
tell you what, if you can do 175 ill wait till you get the money.
£170 cold hard cash in your back pocket tomorow ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
lmfao would you be comin to pick it up?
i could meet you in manc city centre with it ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
that sounds ok, but if the weathers bad....
175 might tempt me to make the journey.....
awwhhhh ****kk!!! i just realised, i spent my money on some emgs for my build, damn im gonna have to pass on this one , i really really want that amp too, been after one for ages, sorry about that
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
no worries
bumpalicious