hey!
good playing although im not really a jazz fan^^
but really well done!!
for how long have you benn playing the guitar already? and where are the demos from? are they selfmade ones? which programm did u use?
thx
und mach weiter so!
Quote by daniel_s
hey!
good playing although im not really a jazz fan^^
but really well done!!
for how long have you benn playing the guitar already? and where are the demos from? are they selfmade ones? which programm did u use?
thx
und mach weiter so!

Thanks for listening "Daniel_s"..........Iv,e been playing on and off about twenty years. The recordings were done in a studio, 16 track on 2 inch tape. There are no programs its all real people playing real instruments..............Cheers -TZ-
OK dude, sick playing. Awesome, really liked it.
However, I think the guitar should be turned up a whole lot in volume. The other instruments really drown it down.

Sick playing.
Quote by Braincheese
OK dude, sick playing. Awesome, really liked it.
However, I think the guitar should be turned up a whole lot in volume. The other instruments really drown it down.

Sick playing.

Thanks for listening "Braincheese"............I agree about the sound, its sure not a guitar mix but thats often what happens when you do a session. I really dislike the delay they put on solos 2 & 4 as well. In general the kind of delay I like is the one were you can,t really hear the repeats!!!!
the question is just where YOU want to go, if you want to create music or techniques. I guess after 20 years squeezing the axe some should have a proper personality, a proper tone and a proper message and less weird scales without beauty nor swing. Hey sorry, I am in it for 30 years and more and had to learn that people want to hear music and not the headache of alternate theories. Youre a good axe player when you make people cry or smile with your play and dont give up on that, please. Guitar craft lost plenty of its initial glory, ask yourself where is OUR fault in here. Maybe a good and helpful indication might be your work much harder on riff frasing, let it roll, let it swing, let it trance and reduce the spice and the sweets to make them even more noticable. Best regards from Europe.
Quote by trulyme
the question is just where YOU want to go, if you want to create music or techniques. I guess after 20 years squeezing the axe some should have a proper personality, a proper tone and a proper message and less weird scales without beauty nor swing. Hey sorry, I am in it for 30 years and more and had to learn that people want to hear music and not the headache of alternate theories. Youre a good axe player when you make people cry or smile with your play and dont give up on that, please. Guitar craft lost plenty of its initial glory, ask yourself where is OUR fault in here. Maybe a good and helpful indication might be your work much harder on riff frasing, let it roll, let it swing, let it trance and reduce the spice and the sweets to make them even more noticable. Best regards from Europe.

Thanks for listening even though you hated it. ........................
I would have thought if youv,e been playing for more than 30 years you would have developed a musical ear by now and be more open minded to different genres of music.

I see you joined this place today and this was your first post!!!