i have an epiphone l/p custom for sale, it has S. Duncan alnico 2 pro pickups, is just over a year old, has never been out the house, it has a bit of fret buzz as i changed strings to 11s, its not to bad and cant be herd when its amplified and would probably go away if the strings were changed back to 10s, it also has a small scratch on the headstock, just bellow where the thick string goes into the turner as i touched it with a string when changing, its shaped like a 7 maybe about 5mm each way, a bit of the gold on the bridge if a bit faded with resting my hand on there aswell but thats expected with gold hardware, i will also include the 2 original gold pickups, would prefer someone to pick it up but delivery could be arranged, im located south west scotland

looking for about £275

thanks
Up? if nobody is biting try lowering the price or something or just be patient and wait.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by Lycan_Ste
Up? if nobody is biting try lowering the price or something or just be patient and wait.

im allowed to bump my post every 24 hours if i want, whats it to you?
Well look how many people have looked at it and i am simply trying to help, treating people who try to help like you are will just result in you being a cunt and nobody likes one.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by scottish nutter
im allowed to bump my post every 24 hours if i want, whats it to you?

It's once every 24 hours, 3 times a week tops though,,, which is kind of a weird rule but whatever,,,
It looks a like a pretty sweet guitar, and if I didn't already have a nice custom and I lived in the UK I might be interested in this. Your Jubilee looks nice too, don't see many of those around here.
Quote by Lycan_Ste
Well look how many people have looked at it and i am simply trying to help, treating people who try to help like you are will just result in you being a cunt and nobody likes one.

i thought you were being a smart @rse, that seems to be the way with a lot of people around here, as for the price, if someone was intrested but didnt like the price they can make an offer