I wrote it after a creative high. I'm not sure what exact genre this, so...care to give it a listen?

It's on my profile

Be sure to listen from 3:00 onwards, those are my favorite parts

Tell me what you think. I fear Its a bit repetitive myself

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Laces+Out+Danny/music/all/play363762
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Jul 17, 2008,
it is not a creative high i must tell u, comes from ma basic understanding of how something like garage band or a simelar works, and from a huge misunderstanding of how music works, this has no pulse, no key in many places, two keys in some, and is just bitty and doesnt go anywhere, and although this is sometimes meant i am afraid in this case is most probably isnt,,, i may be rong

but i just think it is ****, but please prove me wrong, i wish to know what i have missed which makes is worthy of being named a prodduct of a creative high, does that means u had a vision on the ****ter and decided you should put the feeling onto the page?
Some parts of it are actually pretty good. But it doesn't really come together that well as a whole song. I'd recommend you study some theory before doing any serious writing. I feel you have potential, and with the basic knowledge you need to know to write a song, I think you could write pretty good stuff.

Also, what drug did you take to get "Creatively High"?
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Thank you so much for the comments

And no I didn't take drugs
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Liked the parts that were on key, disliked most of the parts that were off key.

It reminded me of videogames, SNES, and RPGs lol.

You have a pretty cool intro, keep working on your song and it will be great .
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock