Marshall Bluesbreaker II overdrive pedal. I'm the original owner, and I've never had any problems with it. It's in perfect condition, might as well be new. I'll say $40 plus shipping would be a fair price.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Bump again. I'll lower the price, if anyone wants it.

if its not sold yet, pm me or comnet me on my profile and id be willing to pay 30 for it
^ Nothing I really want, sorry. If you have some nice 12AX7s or a matched quad of good EL84s, I'd trade for those. That goes for anyone.
I have plenty of JJ 12AX7's.
I know I have an old RCA 12AX7 too, but that's probably more valuable than the pedal.

Also, does this work good as a transparent boost?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
^ I've already got JJ 12AX7s in my amp, I'm looking for something brighter and more "3-D".

It works pretty well as a boost. There's a bit of distortion to it, especially at higher boost levels, but it's not bad.
Hmm... so do you want the RCA or something (it's a brighter, fuller tube than JJ)? Do you have anything else to balance out the value?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Most NOS (in box) RCA 12AX7's average out to about 100 USD each, but since mine isn't new, i'd be willing to let it go for the BB and a few strings n' things that you have to spare. What other stuff do you have? I always like strings, which I always have a severe lack of.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
No strings, sorry. I've got a daisy chain that can be used with a Boss tuner to power other 9v pedals, various OEM pedal parts, a Sovtek 12AX7 and EL84, and a 10 foot cable, if anyone of those interest you.
That cable interests me.
What kind of pedal parts do you have? Like bypass switches and such? I'll think on those.
That should do it though when it comes to balancing out values.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
^^ I think I've got a 100K wah pot, an SPDT, and possibly a DPDT switch. I think I've got some random resistors lying around, too, and possibly a JFET or two.

^ Hmm... I'll PM you if I'm interested.
Actually, you can forget the pedal parts. The EL84 would be nice. My friend would appreciate it in his Blackheart.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Me too.

I'll box her up today, just whenever you're ready we can get this rolling.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Oh also, it's not the typical RCA where it has it's brand labeled on it.
But, It has the same exact design as my other RCA, and I have had it confirmed from a friend who is good with tubes.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Alrighty, sounds good. I guess I won't charge shipping if you won't, that makes everything a bit easier. Just PM me with your address when you're ready.
OK, so this deal pretty much fell through, it seems. The pedal is still up for sale or trade. Name me and offer and I'll tell you what I think.