Im screwed!

I have been looking for a fx. For a good week now. And the more I look the bigger my doubt gets.

I like clean sounds very much, but not nescesery without distortion if you know what I mean. Like ACDC fex.
I feel that most of the fx in my valvetronix gets far too muchy and not nice to listen to at all. Before I bought my Vox wah-wah the damn thing allmost mostly was in the way

but to the pickle!:

Zoom G9.2tt?
Boss GT10?
Boss GT8?
Pod XT?
Tonelab?
anything else?

or just keep playing acoustic?

BtW ( a little metal does`nt hurt )

Things I enjoy the guitar sound of:
Gary More, Eric Clapton,Elvis Presley(...`s guitar music ) Guns N Roses, Roling Stones, BB King, Robert Cray,Dire straits,Foo Fighters, Chris Rea(yep you saw it).Metallica,ACDC and such. And the albino dude in claptons crossroads v.2.0. with the sg and the slide. Derek Truks!

Help me!
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
You could look at the digitech Rp Series, but other than that i'd advise a floor pod or the Boss Gt or Me series.
Quote by aaciseric
You could look at the digitech Rp Series, but other than that i'd advise a floor pod or the Boss Gt or Me series.

If I could look at em I wouldnt have any troubles... the thing is Im buying on the internet. I need to >know< they are sort of what Im looking for. Before I actually can see them
Gibson SG faded
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Quote by alexpep
pod x3 live

Because?... let me guess: "IT OWEZNEZZZ"
Gibson SG faded
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
The POD XT is the de facto standard for live floor multi effects, although it's not necessarily the best.

If you aren't playing live the Digitech RP250 and 350 have tons of built in features and tones. But they don't have dedicated footswitches for different patches, so it's not convenient to use more than 2 tones in a single song. And it can be confusing to switch between tones and difficult to edit them on stage. Even with those limitations I use my RP350 live once a week.
Forgot to put in the digitech stuff in there. it will be the rp500 if Im gonna go for the digitech.
Gibson SG faded
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Quote by hunter33
The POD XT is the de facto standard for live floor multi effects, although it's not necessarily the best.

If you aren't playing live the Digitech RP250 and 350 have tons of built in features and tones. But they don't have dedicated footswitches for different patches, so it's not convenient to use more than 2 tones in a single song. And it can be confusing to switch between tones and difficult to edit them on stage. Even with those limitations I use my RP350 live once a week.

Lets not let "the stage" be a problem I play mostly for my own amusement and to the annoyance of some of the peolpe in my house
Gibson SG faded
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
if you just want modulations delays reverbs and pitch effects let me sugest the TC G major. If you like TC effects that is.

Oh and please never even think about Zoom effects. horrible horrible sounding things.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
POD X3. My RP 300a is a toy compared to my POD.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
pod x3 beacuse it's very versatile!!! VERY it has all sorts of sounds and i think it;s the berst in the business it emulates tube amps ridicously well, i once saw a viedo on youtube and it compared the pod x3 with a real mesa boogie triple rectifier... u coulnt tell the difference

that's why
i had a Korg Toneworks AX3000g

That thing was amazing. Versatile tones, easy interface. Lots of patches. And theres a sequencing unit which can be fun to play around with.
Quote by scott58
POD X3. My RP 300a is a toy compared to my POD.

+100 scott58 hit the nail on the head.