maybe it's...2 fuzzy? XD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Sounded a bit too fizzy/buzzy for my tastes. Take the treble and mids down a little bit. The playing was nice, though.
tone is down to opinion at the end of the day.

personally i think it sounds pretty cool, nothing like my preffered tone, but sounds good in its own right, but you cant REALLY tell via the poor quality of youtube
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Competent playing for an 11-year old, but the tone was meh... too fizzy, as it's been said. That comes from a guy who prefers Andy Timmons/John Petrucci style lead sounds.
the tone was bad to be honest(but you`re playing good yeah) you might wanna try getting a better camera in order to capture a better sound :]
just a word to the wise, putting your age in the description of the video of you playing makes you sound a little bit asinine. It's like saying "hey, tell me i'm better than i actually am because i'm young".
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"