Anyone know where I can find on of these online for the retail price of 249.99? I trying to find one to surprise my wife for our anniversary, but what I task this has become. The scalpers on ebay are what is keepin the demand for these so high so I am for sure not going to suport that, if I have to I will find somthing else. I really am only wanting the console, and am not really interested in the bundles, unless they are 300 dollars or less. I have untill the 30th of this month so any help would be nice.
Wait are you buying this wii for your wife or yourself. Because i dont know to many women who like video games
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
they're really hard to find online man. just call a local gaming store and see when their next shipment is coming and try to get a hold of one that way. thats how i got mine.
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj
Wait are you buying this wii for your wife or yourself. Because i dont know to many women who like video games

I am not a big gamer, I would rather have a new Macbook. I'm not saying I would not play the system, but my wife is the one who really showed a lot of interest in the Wii at our friends house a couple months ago. Now one of her cusions got the Wii fit, and she played and went on and on about it. I fugiured I could get her the console and that would get her that much closer to the Wii fit, plus her brithday is around the corner so that would be a no-brainer for that one.
Quote by Johnbryant
I am not a big gamer, I would rather have a new Macbook. I'm not saying I would not play the system, but my wife is the one who really showed a lot of interest in the Wii at our friends house a couple months ago. Now one of her cusions got the Wii fit, and she played and went on and on about it. I fugiured I could get her the console and that would get her that much closer to the Wii fit, plus her brithday is around the corner so that would be a no-brainer for that one.

1) Cusions don't play videogames
2) Happy Birthday wife! I got you something to make you lose weight! Don't ya just love me!?
Quote by Johnbryant

Let's just hope she doesn't think your calling her fat...
Give her some money, and tell her to buy it her damn self...
Works every time
My signature has doubled...
I got mine at block buster but i heard they have a bunch at Costco.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by mitchrushton182
they're really hard to find online man. just call a local gaming store and see when their next shipment is coming and try to get a hold of one that way. thats how i got mine.

sorry TS but question so the wii is still hard to find i thought it had died down abit
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by JackalUK
Let's just hope she doesn't think your calling her fat...

Women ALWAYS think this. No matter what you say, you just have to get used to it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by saphrax
1) Cusions don't play videogames
2) Happy Birthday wife! I got you something to make you lose weight! Don't ya just love me!?

1. LOL I stuipid Firefox auto spell checker, cousins are not cusions, LOL.
2. Well I never really thought about it that way, but hey, she said she really would like to have them both, so if she gets upset its her own fault, she shouldn't say she wants stuff if she dosen't want me to bless her with it. I honestly think she will be thrilled concerdering the how much she talked about it and enjoyed it. I am quite sure I know my wife, and would not get her anything that would upset her, so far the last 2 years I went with my gut and they have been huge hits, so hopfully this year it will be the same.
Last edited by Johnbryant at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by Johnbryant
1. LOL I stuipid Firefox auto spell checker, cousins are not cusions, LOL.
2. Well I never really thought about it that way, but hey, she said she really would like to have them both, so if she gets upset it her own fault, she shouldn't say she wants stuff if she dosen't want me to bless her with it. I honestly think she will be thrilled concerdering the how much she talked about it and enjoyed it. I am quite sure I know my wife, and would not get her anything that would upset her, so far the last 2 years I went with my gut and they have been a huge hits, so hopfully this year it will be the same.

I'm just being jovial! I'm sure she'd love the Wii. Would recommend WarioWare Smooth Moves and Mario & Sonic @ The Olympic Games too. Both are fun minigame based games - good for parties.
...dude... just take her out on a romantic dinner and make a few surprises. Knowing a woman you should save... oh... yeah get the Wii.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by mitchrushton182

Same here. We showed up 2 and a half hours early and we were still 7th in line (they only had 11 Wiis for some reason).
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
You NEED Boom Blox!!! Looks childish, but its VERY fun.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
You want a Wii?
Go to your nearest Target THIS SUNDAY at around 7 AM. Wait outside in the line with everyone else. Target has Wiis in stock already, but cannot sell them until sunday. I know, I work there. It's on the front page of the newest ad. Target will have Wiis, Mario Kart, and Wii Fit. And you can easily get them all if you get to the store early enough.
Oh, well normally I'd steal one off a mexican but even they don't have a hook up that good.

Um, Amazon, EB Games, Gamestop would be your best bets.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.