I have a Crate MX120R amp. I love the amp.
Due to excessive noise, I am picking up a Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor today.

What I want to know is how do i set up the pedal to my amp?

Would I run my guitar straight through the pedal into the amp's input?
And my amp has a jack next to speaker called "Insert". It's not the input jack so is it an effects loop I can run the pedal straight into?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
it should run like this.... guitar to the ns-2 to the amp (input) you could try messing with the insert, some amps have a jack for higher output **** but for that pedal generally you'd be running it through the input with no problems...pretty standard
Quote by TheZim
it should run like this.... guitar to the ns-2 to the amp (input) you could try messing with the insert, some amps have a jack for higher output **** but for that pedal generally you'd be running it through the input with no problems...pretty standard

thanks
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
i've also heard that the NS-2 can suck some of your tone when it's on so look around and test some out....pretty recently actually i was checking out videos on youtube about noise gates which is how i found that out, mxr has a pretty good one i've heard so just look around