Page 1 of 2
Basically, just say whatever pedal you'd like them to make. I'll start: they need a Boss Legend Series Fender '63 Vibroverb pedal.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
ibanez wh-10
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
A playlikehendrix pedal, where it fixes the notes for me. All I gotta do is stare at it, think really hard, and strum...and out comes perfect Jimi.
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
Quote by lespaul#1
Basically, just say whatever pedal you'd like them to make. I'll start: they need a Boss Legend Series Fender '63 Vibroverb pedal.

sorry to say man but the Boss legend series are terrible they sound nothing like vintage fender amps they are just souped up tube screamers. well now thats out of the way.

I'd like to see Electro Harmonix to make a reissue of the Golden Throat Deluxe talk box

and to make more cool analogue octave effect pedals
Quote by Stratmaster458
sorry to say man but the Boss legend series are terrible they sound nothing like vintage fender amps they are just souped up tube screamers. well now thats out of the way.

I'd like to see Electro Harmonix to make a reissue of the Golden Throat Deluxe talk box

and to make more cool analogue octave effect pedals

I'm really just looking for nice OD so yeah, the Legend Series is fine, but Idk if i should get the Bassman or The Deluxe Reverb.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by apollo66
A playlikehendrix pedal, where it fixes the notes for me. All I gotta do is stare at it, think really hard, and strum...and out comes perfect Jimi.

It is called:
Play back!

Pedals I'd like?
A tube reverb unit like the old Fender!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by lespaul#1
I'm really just looking for nice OD so yeah, the Legend Series is fine, but Idk if i should get the Bassman or The Deluxe Reverb.

if you want a good overdrive just get a tubescreamer or a liquid sunshine I played the bassman pedal through a laney tube head it it sounded very solidstate and artificial.
a magical pedal that sends thc through your guitar and into your body when you play jimi hendrix stuff... that would be awesome

(for those of you who dont know thc is the drug in marijuana that gets you high)
A Big Muff with a midrange knob. Not the BYOC because i have shakey hands so i suck with a soldering iron
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Aziraphale
A Line6 POD Tube Stack

There ya go.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
A cheap Delay pedal that isn't ****.

cheap pedals that aren't **** period.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
An affordable version of the tube tape delay (or whatever it's called) by Fulltone.

Also, an overdrive pedal which perfectly emulates the power tube overdrive of *insert amp here*.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Id like a pedal called "instant Gilmour tone in a box,no matter what amp used or guitar just add electricity"
Make-crap-sound-like-the-fingers-of-God-himself pedal

Make-my-footstoolcrappy-amp-sound-amazing pedal
Seconding whoever said a high quality EHX MFX unit.

Also, a Line 6 Vetta in pedal form...
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by lespaul#1

I thought the '63 was a well kept secret! shhhhhhh!
I would say a "grammer pedal" as someone suggested in another thread, but not for this thread - we seem to be doing well here.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Stratmaster458
if you want a good overdrive just get a tubescreamer or a liquid sunshine I played the bassman pedal through a laney tube head it it sounded very solidstate and artificial.

The Digitech Rp250 and the TS-808, I can't decide, I'm only considering the RP250 because it can record, any idea what to do? What else can the TS-808 do besides blues?
Quote by chip46
Quote by gregs1020
I thought the '63 was a well kept secret! shhhhhhh!
I would say a "grammer pedal" as someone suggested in another thread, but not for this thread - we seem to be doing well here.

Grammar pedal, genius.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
ive said this many times.
i want a suck pedal, with just an input and output and a knob thats not really connected to anything. the knob is labeled suck. whenever i mess up, i would just say, "hold on, i have to turn the suck down"
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.

Nice one Chea_Man.
Quote by chip46
Quote by chea_man
i want a suck pedal, with just an input and output and a knob thats not really connected to anything. the knob is labeled suck. whenever i mess up, i would just say, "hold on, i have to turn the suck down"

The old MIJ Boss pedals could be reissued...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Johnonon
A Big Muff with a midrange knob. Not the BYOC because i have shakey hands so i suck with a soldering iron

+1. Big Muff needs more mids.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Uhh, bump?
Quote by chip46
Quote by zapatista89
ibanez wh-10

:P i have one they already make it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by chea_man

That would be cool, but haven't you used that description before here?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by chea_man

You ask and you shall receive lol....
Quote by Kai07
A cheap Delay pedal that isn't ****.

cheap pedals that aren't **** period.

Ibanez de7
I paid 40 bucks shipped and it rules.

Behringer also make a truly analog delay for like 40 bucks which I've heard is very good.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by turbulenced
Spider Valve?

Nah, that's not it. The POD is infinitely more versatile than that... it'd have to be more in the line of an all-tube Vetta.
Well.. I would like to see Boss reissue The Sg-1(slow gear) & the Sp-1(spectrum). So I dont ever have to spend 300$ on a 30 year old pedal again...

A slow gear (or somehting like it) With slight delay, or echo, and a little chorus in one box.

And Something like that Line 6 Filter Fm4, but a more upscale one.
Quote by darkarbiter7
That would be cool, but haven't you used that description before here?

yes, haha, didnt you read the first sentence i said? "Ive said this many times before" haha
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Page 1 of 2