really, REALLY nice!
I just can't picture myself as the end result of millions of years of evolution.
sweet well done. The strats natural tone adds to the sound and makes it very bluesy sounding for a very cool effect. awesome
Damn! That was too damn good! I mean, the tone, the playing and the fact that you used a 22 frets guitar with no floyd type of bridge, is just

I still can't think how you make the huge bending on 2:09. I have a superstrat with a vintage tremolo bridge and for that part, i slide from the 10th to the 15th fret of the B string because i just can't bend that far (and i use gauge 9s strings).

BTW, you can check out my cover of this awesome song here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=907649
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by El Cumanés

I still can't think how you make the huge bending on 2:09. I have a superstrat with a vintage tremolo bridge and for that part, i slide from the 10th to the 15th fret of the B string because i just can't bend that far (and i use gauge 9s strings).

Hi there! I am using gauge 9 strings too.This bend IS possible, provided that you have a new set of strings and your frets are in good condition.I have also had my guitar set-up by a guy that knows his job so these bends are possible without any fret-buzz!

Thanks man! And thanks to everybody for their comments
thats crazy!!! The only distinction i could tell from the album version and yours were small embellishment variations!! A pleasure