How do i find my maximum ram

The speed of memory

How many open slots i have

Please help guys its realy important
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Remove one side of the case and look in to find how many open slots.... To find the rest, reboot your computer and it will have a little blip before it boots that will say something like "press f12 to enter setup" and look around in there... Different computers have different buttons you have to push

That's what you're looking for. It'll look different from the top but you get the point.
UG's HIPPIE
Emp!
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
crucial.com have a tester thing for that, i used it before i upgraded mine. Great site to use.
Maximum Memory Capacity: 1024MB
Currently Installed Memory: 256MB
Available Memory Slots: 1
Number of Banks: 2
Dual Channel Support: No
CPU Manufacturer: GenuineIntel
CPU Family: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.70GHz Model 2, Stepping 9
CPU Speed: 2690 MHz

if i have this whats the best route to go and should i purchase and install it my self or allow a professional to do it for like 80bucks.

And when i opened my pc there seemed to be two open slots this says one

p.s i like to play games... alot
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

definitely do it yourself. But make sure you get the right kind of RAM. it needs the right amount of pins and it needs to be the right type, ddr, sdram, rdram.

But what kind of games do you play?
I don't like bashing gear, but that computer seems out of date for today's games.
By looking at the specs it seems like its more of a comp for everyday internet browsing and word processing and the like.

If you do have your heart set on upgrading more ram, I would suggest taking out the 256 that you have now and replacing it with two 512 sticks.

Also, curious, what kinda graphics card do you have?
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
Last edited by dhoyft at Jul 17, 2008,
hp pavilion v70s on intel[R] 82845g/gl/ge/pe/gv graphics controller

Moneys kinda tight, cuz im getting a car soon so i have to upgrade what i ahve now, Not like im doing anyhting extreme i just want the better performance until i can get MAC\

games, HALO!!!, and tribes The fps shooter
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass