Im thinking of getting a Jackson KVX10 just Want some opinions
I knoW its a loW-prof Floyd Rose bridge before anyone says it but im gonna buy an OFR for it..........

Cheers
still thinking you should get the 'Wyattsmellsapoo' Guitar.

That already comes free with a GFR ( Ginger Floyd Rose )

Comes in the colour.. Orange.. :P
Nice guitar, could possibly do with a pickup change though.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
Actually Jackson LFRs are very sturdy, the one on my RR3 stays in tune for months at a time and I use the trem a helluva lot
It'd be worth saving a bit more and getting an RR3 or similar though, it's only about £60 more but it's £60 well spent
If your heart's set on a KVX10, don't do a trem swap but put some real Seymour Duncans in there
ohai little sig.
i have an rx10d which is from the same series so i'll just give you my opinion on that.

duncan designed pickups. pretty reliable. lots of output. but when i get enough money i'm switching those out for Dimarzios

the trem. even though you said you would get an OFR i think the trem is perfectly fine. it was my first floating trem and i had a little trouble, but when i got used to it and set it up right, it works just like it is supposed to.

the neck. the neck is super fast and a nd seems made for shredding.

the action. very low. i didnt even have to adjust it.

the finish. the finish is very high gloss and looks great.

but of coarse that is the RR model of the x series so all this typing was probably for nothing.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 17, 2008,
you'll have to route the guitar if you get EMG's so thats probably not a good idea.

you can go with SDs but i say Dimarzio smokes them.

Edit: more specifically with super distortions and PAF Pros
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Shinigamis
ash try ultimate-knobs.com think u got Wrong site

lol well said. I am also considereing it but i am drifting towards teh DKMG DInky slightly. It looks a decent enough guitar but compared to other jackson in and around that price range i dont think it would be worthwhile. I only recommend this is you have a standard guitar for normal playing and you just want a shreddign guitar and well a v.

If you do get it get it in cobalt blue swirl. It looks awesome.
Dimarzios it is then and BARTLY i got a epiphone sg for normal playing so thats all good thanks for the help everyone my mind is set on:
neck pickup--Dimarzio superdistotion
bridge pickup--PAF Pro
as suggested by itchy guitar...thanks