For Sale or Trade: 1996 FENDER MIM STRAT STANDARD

1996 Fender Standard MIM Strat. I got this in a trade about a month ago. It appears to be all original except for the tortoiseshell pickguard I added (it is either a WD or Mighty Mite or some brand name pg – I can’t remember which), the black plastic tremolo cover on the back of the guitar and the nut. Body has its share of dings and other wear but nothing too bad. The neck has nice medium-small frets and nicer fretwork than most newer MIM Strats. In my opinion, the neck contour seems a little smaller than newer MIM Strat necks too. Actually plays and sounds terrific.

I am not really looking to sell it, I would rather swap it for a Tele (MIM, MIJ OR MIA - I can add cash), a little higher-end Strat (MIM, MIJ or MIA), an SG , a 1-12” tube amp, even a bass or something else interesting.

If you have something you might want to trade for it, TRY ME!
No effects though - I am not an effects guy.

Price is $250 SHIPPED (FIRM) if you want to buy it. I will NOT SHIP OUT OF THE CONTINENTAL US (THAT MEANS NO HAWAII OR ALASKA).

I can take (and prefer) PAYPAL.
Attachments:
mexico2a.JPG
mexico3a.JPG
mexico4a.JPG
mexico5a.JPG
mexico1a.JPG
Send me your email ddress and when I get home from work I will send you a few closer up pics
I forgot to add this:
The Strat does NOT come with a trem arm but it does come with a gigbag
It is nothing personal, but without some sort of substantial payment or deposit I am not willing to hold this for anyone at all. I have gotten screwed enough times "holding" things and people not following through that I swore I would never do that again without some sort of payment up front.

Please do not take this personally!
Quote by bobolink
It is nothing personal, but without some sort of substantial payment or deposit I am not willing to hold this for anyone at all. I have gotten screwed enough times "holding" things and people not following through that I swore I would never do that again without some sort of payment up front.

Please do not take this personally!

I HATE that! That was done to me recently... Held the guitar for 'bout 2 months...
GL sellin'/free bump.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
no prob at the moment im just considering, but it looks like a good deal, i was just implying that i have virtually no cash, and didn;t know how long you
were going to be offering this
Quote by bobolink
lol - I did not say I would take Epi SG's

HAHAhahaha gibson for your MIM fender?
Quote by d K A p S
HAHAhahaha gibson for your MIM fender?

maybe he meant a little higher end epi with him paying cash? i mean its his sale he can accept whatever he wants.