let's you jam with other people online with a webcam or something? i ask this because my "band" doesn't do anything and i really like playing with other people.
Quote by ironman1478
let's you jam with other people online with a webcam or something? i ask this because my "band" doesn't do anything and i really like playing with other people.

There's something were you can jam with people over the net using a MIDI guitar, but I have forgotten its name.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Well, any video conferencing program would let you do that, assuming you had good equipment at all ends and a **** hot internet connection. It would be nigh on impossible though to get the right conditions for it.

Quote by Simsimius
There's something were you can jam with people over the net using a MIDI guitar, but I have forgotten its name.

Guitar Hero?
Quote by ironman1478

i believe a linux app called pidgin that has a plug in that allows you to do a live session jam/recording with someone over the net
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
some people just watch videos of guys jamming on youtube and join in. I always thought it was kinda weird, but who knows.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Quote by saphrax
Well, any video conferencing program would let you do that, assuming you had good equipment at all ends and a **** hot internet connection. It would be nigh on impossible though to get the right conditions for it.

Guitar Hero?

No :P.

I mean a real guitar, but they are also able to use MIDI to send sound, somehow. Like a MIDI keyboard, but with strings, and pickups that can be used with an amp (so switch from MIDI to standard analog)
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO