Page 1 of 2
Have you ever had a extremely hot teacher? IIRC my kindergarden teacher was very hot, but I was five (I think), and therefore she would never look at me. I did draw her a picture of a rainbow once. She hung it up on the wall.

And my Health teacher two years ago was quite good looking. Alas, she was married and made wierd noises when she laughed, kind of like a pig. It was a turn off.

So, any hot teachers anyone?
i had two really hot teachers this year. so that made everything fun.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
like a year ago or soo
my pre-algebra teacher was pretty hot
i think thats why everyone failed her class...
lol
I had a drama teacher that was hot, her boob touched my arm once Wow I just read that back...how sad am I? lol
Yeah one. Even the girls talk about how hot she was. She bent over to help me on the computer once, she was wearing a thong and I got a ragin boner.
yeah... in my day ive had several hot teachers....
though all were kept within a professional relationship....or were they?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
My mom is a teacher.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by maggot9779
I had a drama teacher that was hot, her boob touched my arm once Wow I just read that back...how sad am I? lol

Me too
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Yes, my English teacher last year. She would come up to me in the halls and talk to me, she wanted my cawk for sure.
I had a wicked hot english student teacher. She had a myspace, but it has dissapeared and I cant find it now =[

We got along great =]
I thought this thread was going to be about the VH song. I was wrong.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
My Biology teacher was pretty hott..funny thing was that I was at a local show one day and ran into her and we were both like wtf?! Though we we're cool with it.

THEN we eventually find out we have the same taste in music (Built to Spill & Modest Mouse) and went to a Built to Spill concert together...and no pit I didn't do anything

Damn now i'm going to miss the pleasures of having a hot teacher in high school..
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
The only teacher that is at least slightly attractive at my school would be one of the math teachers. Another science teacher had huge boobs but she wasn't that good looking.
I had four extremely hot teacher this year.

And one of them asked for my number on the last day.

But she hasn't called me yet.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I had four extremely hot teacher this year.

And one of them asked for my number on the last day.

But she hasn't called me yet.

I feel your pain.
In 7th grade all my friends thought I was banging my science teacher cause I would always go to her class after school.... she was FINNNEE but we never did nothing =p

but if it counts I banged my manager at work who even hotter, of course Im older now so its not that big of a deal.
Last edited by NightEmbers at Jul 17, 2008,
There was a hot student art teacher when I was about 13 but she was only there for about a month and all my other teachers have been ugly.
My Spanish 3 teacher was crazy hot, and this really doesn't count as a teacher but my proctor for the SAT looked she jumped out of Maxim magazine and into a classroom.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
My Science teacher last year was 24 years old and pretty sexy. I always saw her looking at me, she would always call on me, and she never gave me anything less than a B in that class all year.

The funny thing is that I saw her at my friends show (who is also in her class) and she was at the bar drinking and she got up and started dancing with me. It was awkward as fuck.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
no. my school district ain't very sexy. but i hear the BCIS teacher in my high school is insanely hot
really hot P.E teacher which all the lads nursed a semi for and they were all standing round takling to her (maybe hoping for something...unlikley) so i kicked a football into the crowd only the miss every boy there and twat the P.E teacher in the nose! O i payed for that!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Twice.

In 6th grade, I had a pretty hot social studies teacher. In my freshman year, second semester, we had a student teacher for algebra who was really hot.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I have this woodwork teacher, and when you sit side on when she is taking the register, you can see through the space in her Woodwork jacket thing.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
ive had a hot student teacher in 6th and 7th grade, and we had this 19 year old sub for history once
that was a good day
I had a teacher, when I was 19, who felt my wang. Economics teacher.

And I have several hot teachers. But there's this one redhead, she's 35 I think... Wow she's incredibly hot. We get along great, I made her discover Muse.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Jul 17, 2008,
My 8th grade Spanish teacher was hot, she was this 21 year old Columbian chick.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Page 1 of 2