What do you guys think?

I like it. I especially the magnet aspect of it. I cant remember the name for those swirl type things but i remember doing an experiment in science class that ended up looking just like that
Last edited by mikerev at Jul 17, 2008,
I think it is pretty damn cool.....is this the official cover art?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
I like it
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
That's pretty cool, especially the whole coffin and dirt idea along with the whole magnetic part. Pretty good thinking.

Edit: In comparison to a majority of album art it's great.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
I think it is pretty damn cool.....is this the official cover art?

Yeah, i think so. its on the official website and also mission metallica
I was kinda apprehensive about the whole "death magnetic" title and ****.....but the further they take it.. the more i like it im very excited for this album
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
I like it, better than what they put out in the 90's, but not as good as the stuff in the 80's, but w/e i like all their albums, i just want them to put it out...
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Meh.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I think the metallica thread got shut down actually. Probably cuz ug thinks comparing the album to a vagina is the most terrible thing in the world.
i love the cover, i think its nice, a friend of mine told me that someone said that it could mean that the lines around it is like our fingerprints, and the coffin means death, so it could mean that death is in our DNA which i find pretty bad ass fr someone to analyze it like that. In fact i was protecting the album cover in the megadeth forums cause some dick heads where making fun of it and i just decided to tell them off so i go banned out of it but it was worth it
^i think it is more along the lines of death being a magnet that pulls everything and everyone to it. nothing alive can avoid death.
Metal forum > Metallica thread
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...