Now I have been a great fan of Chuck Palahniuk's books for many many years. For those of you who do not know who Chuck Palahniuk is, he wrote the book that the movie Fight Club was based on. Any how I was thinking that making a concept album telling on of his stories would be INCREDIBlE and something I will most likely persue...... I was thinking survivor would be a good choice...
what do you guys think
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
That'd be pretty cool dude. Don't **** it up! :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
That would be pretty awesome. An instrumental album might reflect it a little better though, especially since most instrumentals have more time and key shifts, similar to a lot of the occurances in his novels
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Do invisible monsters so you can be really artsy and pretentious and then all the artsy and pretentious people who like you will call it your best work.