Hey guys, I have all my music on my external hard drive from when I cleaned out my PC. How do I get it all on my iTunes so I don't need the hard drive plugged in to listen to it? Thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Put all your music from your external drive onto the internal hard drive on your PC, then import into iTunes. If you want to keep it on iTunes AND the external drive, you'll need to have it plugged in.
Well, it is clear that it will have to be on your internal hard drive if you want to do that.

If it is all already listed in your library, then click 'consolidate library' in the advanced tab, and it will tidy everything into your my music folder.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Why can't I have it on both? Isn't there a copy to option?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

So to put it on my internal drive, just do the consolidate library like rabid said?

I'm not really experienced with iTunes, but you can probably just copy the contents of your external drive onto your internal drive, thus having your music on both drives. After doing so, import your music to iTunes off of your internal hard drive. I don't know what that consolidate library stuff does :S
To put it on my internal drive do I just make a folder on my desktop or something?

yes, or put it in your "my music"
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk