Poll: Do you believe in ghosts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.
230 30%
No.
292 38%
Maybe.
236 31%
Voters: 760.
Page 1 of 11
I say yes, but not the disney-type of floating thing with a rotten blanket over it.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
no they don't
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Why ask if you're going to answer yourself in the first post?

I believe they might exist. I'm not sure. Even if they don't, the concept creeps the fuck out of me.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
yea i saw one of my great grandma after she died..........kinda weird but i saw it
Yeah, I think so. I always heard noises at night, I just sleep through them, and my dog always barks as if someone is standing in the doorway and just stares at it. I haven't been ghostraped yet so I pretty much ignore it.
I don't believe in ghosts, most people always say "lol look at that gust of dust... IT*S A GHOST!!! call teh psychich and teh ghostbusters!"

there's always an explanation to what people see, they just won't look for it always.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CrazyDavey
Yeah, I think so. I always heard noises at night, I just sleep through them, and my dog always barks as if someone is standing in the doorway and just stares at it. I haven't been ghostraped yet so I pretty much ignore it.

rofl how does your dog barking at someone standing in the doorway make you believe in ghosts? They do that because they see the house as their "territory" and new people they don't know are trespassing it so to speak.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Naa mate. Ghosts are just parts of parallel universes overlapping us or some **** like that.
They almost certainly don't exist.

The human mind plays tricks...some that are rather convincing too.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
No, people who think they've seen a ghost are actually suffering from one of two conditions -
1)They have masturbated too much
2)They don't masturbate enough
I think so, but I don't think it's like in movies and the stupid discovery channel shows though
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by Jehuty
Only Teen Spirits.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by Broken_Drum
Exhibit A

It's sad to see what's happened to Britney, people should leave her alone.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
rofl how does your dog barking at someone standing in the doorway make you believe in ghosts? They do that because they see the house as their "territory" and new people they don't know are trespassing it so to speak.

You just answered your own damn question. The dog is barking at a trespasser who he can't see.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Baronvon
They almost certainly don't exist.

The human mind plays tricks...some that are rather convincing too.

but then how do you know they're only tricks?

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Quote by Teen Spirit
but then how do you know they're only tricks?

Often because conditions such as sleep paralysis are documented.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by Baronvon
Often because conditions such as sleep paralysis are documented.

i feel stupid, but what's parlaysis?

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Teen Spirit
i feel stupid, but what's parlaysis?

Take a look here...
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by Soul-Monger
A disbelief in the paranormal shows much ignorance. I say yes, but I do believe much phenomena can be (dis)proved by science.

Actually, your 2 misuses of the word much show ignorance. A disbelief in the paranormal is reasonable and understandable doubt considering the lack of proof.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I think that ghosts are just our mind's interpretations of some things we don't know what they are exactly (some strange silhouette in the dark ... everyone saw that in their bedroom when they were young and thought it was a monster ... but it's just a toy on your desk ... you know lol).

Imagination + scary movies + strange things in the dark = ghosts ... there's 2 things there that just kinda come against the fact that ghosts would exist. (for those who doesn't know which things it is ... it's you imagination and scary movies)
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Quote by Soul-Monger
A disbelief in the paranormal shows much ignorance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm open minded enough to be swayed on such issues if I see something substantial and valid enough to make me do so.

But since ghosts and ghouls have never been shown to really exist there's nothing to be ignorant of thus far.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by CliffIsAngry

There is no one standing in the doorway as my dog is barking. It's AS IF there is though.

I just think there are far too many weird conicidences and amazing things in the world to rule out the possibility of paranormal stuff.
Last edited by CrazyDavey at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by Baronvon
Don't get me wrong, I'm open minded enough to be swayed on such issues if I see something substantial and valid enough to make me do so.

But since ghosts and ghouls have never been shown to really exist there's nothing to be ignorant of thus far.

but its happened countless times in history, it may well be a matter of time.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Quote by Baronvon

thanx

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Quote by Teen Spirit
but its happened countless times in history, it may well be a matter of time.

There's been rumoured sightings but it's all heresay, anecdotal evidence and dubious video footage/photos.

I'm open minded to the possibility don't get me wrong, I just highly doubt it.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by Baronvon
There's been rumoured sightings but it's all heresay, anecdotal evidence and dubious video footage/photos.

I'm open minded to the possibility don't get me wrong, I just highly doubt it.

yea, I guess there's pretty much close to no real proof/evidence.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
I don't believe in ghosts.
Or any of the supernatural.
>>
They'll be looking
They'll be searching for days
To find a trace of your body.
Quote by ThatGuy177
I don't believe in ghosts but I know zombies are real.

WHAT?! you're kidding, right? zombies but not ghosts?

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
^oh, I'm sorry

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
i got a ghost livin in my back garden
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>