Was stolen from pirates of the carribean?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
It's very different- the orchestration, the mood, the atmosphere. Even if it's the exact same notes, it's far from the same music.

Anyway, I'm re-scoring oblivion, do you want the mod when it's finished?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
It's very different- the orchestration, the mood, the atmosphere. Even if it's the exact same notes, it's far from the same music.

Anyway, I'm re-scoring oblivion, do you want the mod when it's finished?

hell yes
Gear:
Quote by humperdunk
hell yes

Oblivion is an amazing game, and I think the music, especially the theme music, is way to weak to accompany how epic the gameplay is.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Oblivion is an amazing game, and I think the music, especially the theme music, is way to weak to accompany how epic the gameplay is.

I love the theme music

Dummmmm Dum Dum Dummmm Dum dum dummm dumm dumm dummmmmmmmmmmmm!

Gives me goosebumps, but thats just me
You know what really sucks?

That the guys who compare video game music to the soundtrack of a PG-rated pirate movie probably get laid more often than I do.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I don't have time to play games anymore...

.... I hate growing up

That's no excuse, haven't you ever seen The King of Kong? Those guys have been playing games all their lives, and they're way cool!
I made a Pirates song (on my profile) and someone said it sounds like Oblivion. So you're not alone in thinking that.
I love the music in Oblivion. It's really good, yet unobtrusive & understated. It would get old if it was loud and up front all the time while playing. btw Jeremy Soule did all the music ... he's done tons of soundtracks for games, and a few movies.
wheni play oblivion i listen to epic metal like Manowar or Doomsword. Makes it way more epic.
Quote by StevoIRL
Hetfield what a man bit of belly but still what a man

Gear

Gibson Slash Signature LP
B-52 AT-112 60 watt
Digitech Rp90
Quote by madbasslover
Morrowind is better by far. The only things about Oblivion that make it easier to get into are the physics and the battles. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Fast traveling? It pissed me of so much in morrowind when you had to walk everywhere or take a boat or giant bug thing
Gear:
Quote by humperdunk
Fast traveling? It pissed me of so much in morrowind when you had to walk everywhere or take a boat or giant bug thing

Fast traveling is a nice convenience, but in Morrowind exploration is actually interesting. I personally enjoy stopping off in the caves, forts, and ruins in Morrowind. In Oblivion they all look exactly the same, so there's no drive to explore. Oblivion NEEDS fast travel to stay interesting. Morrowind does not.