Poll: Do you know who Joey Eppard is?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you know who Joey Eppard is?
No, my life is without meaning.
4 40%
Yes, and I'm a better person for it.
6 60%
Voters: 10.
Most unknown guitarist, and IMO one of the best. I put him right up there with John Petrucci. Thats worthy of a thread, since he's almost never mentioned here. What the hell that's worthy of a poll too.
Joey Eppard and 3 are both awesome. But this should probably be in the 80's rock, shred and progressive forum.
He's not as skilled as Petrucci, but he has a style that is completely his own. I saw Three with Opeth about a month ago.. I liked Three more than Opeth!

I talked with Joey afterward. Really nice guy, and alot older than I expected (irrelevant but whatever) The dude can sing crazy too!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
No this should be in the "Things that make up for all that is wrong with the world!" forum. When we all live on the moon were gonna be listening to 3.
I agree hes not as technically skilled as Petrucci, but I think his songwriting skills make up for technical lacking. Also I think Eppard considers some of the 80's style flash guitar Petrucci is known for to be superfluous and so he can do it but chooses not to. Listen to the solo on Amaze Disgrace or the whole Bramfatura and tell me Eppard can't play just about anything Petrucci can if he so chose.
I've heard two songs from them and his voice kinda reminds me of Claudio from Coheed and Cambria. Not a super huge fan of Three's music, but Eppard's got some skills.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
I've heard two songs from them and his voice kinda reminds me of Claudio from Coheed and Cambria. Not a super huge fan of Three's music, but Eppard's got some skills.

I agree. Maybe if I listened to Three more, but as of now I'm not a fan.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?