So I got an idea to make a 'Did you know?' thread, because I thought it could bring on the lulz, or just be fun.

So here's what you do. Post a "did you know..." fact. It doesn't have to be true, but it doesn't have to be false. You can just post something dumb, like "did you know UG is a website?" but that's stupid, so try to make it interesting.

Oh, and also, no flaming (duh) and no dissing on other's tastes. For example, no posts along the lines of "Did you know A7X is a faggot band?" or crap like that. Keep it to yourself. So, knock yourselves out.

Did you know that 300 is actually a remake of an old movie?
Did you know that breasts feel 10X better covered in soapy water?
Did you know that FrenchyFungus is now an Admin.?
Did you know that Synyster Gates' father is also a famous musician?
Did you know that there's such thing as a moonbow?
Did you know that 1949 was the year the first electric guitar went for sale in large quantities?
Did you know that the word Laser is actually an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation?
did you know,that the only thing i care less about what other people know is what i know..ergo i'm leaving

altho i gotta say,did you know that the length from your wrist to ebow is exactly the same as your foot
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Did you know this thread fails
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Quote by guitar999111

Did you know that this above statement is 100% correct?
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by guitar999111

Common knowledge
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Did you know that the reason onions make you cry is because the fumes from the onion combine with the chemicals in your eyes lubrication to form Hydrochloric Acid?
Did you know that the length from your big toe to your knee is how big your dad's cawk is?
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by saphrax
Did you know that a duck's quack does indeed echo, but only very little?

Yes.

Did you know that mummies were used as a cheap alternative to coal in trains in Egypt in the early 20th century? (I kid you not.)
Quote by mister389
Did you know that the length from your big toe to your knee is how big your dad's cawk is?

*shouts dad*
RIP Tom Searle.
Did you know I'm trying to grow a ZZ Top-esque beard on my scrotum?

Did you know the "57" on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had?

Did you know that the spot on the 7-Up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes? He was an albino
Did you know that "uncopyrightable" is the longest word in the English language that doesn't have the same letter twice.

Did you know "dreamt" is the only word in English that ends with "MT".

Did you know that "Typewriter" is the longest word you can spell using on the top line of a QWERTY keyboard.

Did you know that the word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is pronounced the same if you remove the last 4 letters from it.
Did you know that were just all dead alien souls (lol)
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
did you know this statement, "It doesn't have to be true, but it doesn't have to be false" is worded in the worst possible way ever.

edit- im curious, what does it even mean? does it mean: it can be true or fale (or neither), but it can be true or false (or neither)?
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Last edited by The2abraxis at Jul 17, 2008,
Did you know that my wang is so long I have to tape it to my thy every morning so it doesn't flop around throughout the day?
Quote by The2abraxis
did you know this statement, "It doesn't have to be true, but it doesn't have to be false" is worded in the worst possible way ever.

Does it in any way relate to the release of Chinese Democracy?
Did you know the first bomb the Allies dropped on Berlin in WWII killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

I found this one pretty funny for some reason
DYK a blue whales heart is as big as a car. And a grown man can swim in some of its' arteries.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD