What religion is the band Lamb of God? Like someone brought it up somewhere but it wasnt really elaborated on or really answered.

Someone said if they're anything, they're definatly not christian but idk about that.

And also was there any word of Lamb of God being rasict? Not trying to start anything just really curious.

bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Well the only thing I know about them is they suck, but you'll find better answers than mine in the hardcore forum where a thread is dedicated to them.
They are atheists I presume. And Lamb Of God is supposed to be ironic I think. Really, who cares what they believe, they make good music, i'd listen to christian metal bands if they sound good, and I do.
they got PRETTY many bible references in theire lyrics, and i would say.. Atheists ftw?
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Well they used to be called Burn the Priest, so I highly doubt they're Christian. Who cares anyway... they each have their own beliefs.
Quote by Banana Man
What religion is the band Lamb of God? Like someone brought it up somewhere but it wasnt really elaborated on or really answered.

Like their name is Lamb of God but they have a song called "Walk with me in Hell".

Someone said if they're anything, they're definatly not christian but idk about that.

And also was there any word of Lamb of God being rasict? Not trying to start anything just really curious.

*facepalm*
Quote by magvol
they got PRETTY many bible references in theire lyrics, and i would say.. Atheists ftw?

English much?
Quote by Banana Man

Like their name is Lamb of God but they have a song called "Walk with me in Hell".

There is surprisingly little religious topics in their songs so i don't know but it doesn't really matter. also not racist. Theres more political and antagonistical lyrics than anything else. Also anymore questions should be taken to their thread
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

They're atheists... Im pretty certain. I own every dvd they've made, and they haven't really talked about religion. But with a former band name like Burn the priest, it's safe to say they don't have strong religious beliefs.
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
I thought the were part of LambofGodismists?

More importantly, why does it matter? A bands religious preference shouldn't affect your musical enjoyment.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Does it really matter? Hell, Tom Araya is a Catholic, and sings in Slayer, thereby proving that just because a band has song titles like "Walk With Me in Hell" (which Jesus did for a short time, after he was crucified, by some beliefs), doesn't mean they don't have faith.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Does it really matter? Hell, Tom Araya is a Catholic, and sings in Slayer, thereby proving that just because a band has song titles like "Walk With Me in Hell" (which Jesus did for a short time, after he was crucified, by some beliefs), doesn't mean they don't have faith.

Jesus was in a band?
Quote by Graveworm
*facepalm*

yeeeeeea. i should go to church some time soon lol.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Quote by Cryptorchild
Jesus was in a band?

****, that made me laugh really hard.
And, an unrelated side comment, I love that song (cryptorchild)
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Find their thread in the B&A set of forums.

do this.
from daylight...
...into darkness