Page 1 of 3
Title says it all.

I just found out that my family is from the Isle of Man, Wales, Ireland, and Denmark.

I thought it was cool to learn a piece of my family history.

So, what about you pit? Did your family start out somewhere interesting and then end up in a dump like Michigan in the U.S. ?
Czechoslovakia

edit: My great grandmother claimed that she was related to Robert E Lee, so hes like my 8th cousin or something ridiculous like that, dont know if its true though
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Last edited by sacamano79 at Jul 17, 2008,
I'm related to William I, Lady Godiva, Albert the Great, a bunch of welsh kings, a bunch of English kings, a bunch of Vikings, etc. Official info this - my family has been traced back.

As I'm related to William I, I am, therefore, a direct descendant of Jesus (and God, if he exists, which he doesn't, so... ?!).
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by guitartaber93
You mean geaneolgy?

Yes, sorry. Couldn't remember! Lol

Just thought it was neat, 'cuz I have been looking all around the house, and the Manx Triskelion is everywhere!
Half is English, half is German.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My dad's side is English.

My Mom's Side is from a a small Island called St. Helena is the south Atlantic ocean. I have no clue where they immigrated from lol.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Pure Russian Blood.. My Ancestors probably came down from Scandinavia and started Rus.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Scotland and Germany
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
Yes, sorry. Couldn't remember! Lol

Just thought it was neat, 'cuz I have been looking all around the house, and the Manx Triskelion is everywhere!

Then you should use search bar cause this is my thread.

Just wanted to make that noticable. haha
Quote by Cryptorchild
Italy,
Im a descendant of Emperor Titus of Rome.
No lies.

Found out that a majority of my relatives are in England or Ireland.

They are all rich ****s as well.

Bastards.
That's one loaded question. Im from Punjab, and that region has been invaded over the centuries so many times that our genealogy sufficiently confused. There's even a wikipedia page on my 'clan' of sorts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matharu

Add to all of that the bloody history of the region, and I think I can safely say the issue is muddled enough for me to really say.

I think we're basically of indo-aryan descent.
irish, swedish, english, spanish, israeli, and i think that's it
James

My Gear
schecter elite 5 hny sat
Kustom 30 WATT kba30
SWR vintage workingman combo 500/1500
Yamaha Extension 500w Speaker
SWR Workingman Extension 500w Speaker
English, Irish, French
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Sorry Guitartaber93

Found nothing with search bar.

Whats the point in reviving a dead thread anyways? I would probably get bitched at for that
Hard to tell. Before WW2, (some of) my family lived in Germany close to the Polish border. After the war the border was relocated, so suddenly they lived in Poland. Taking into account the massive amount of migration at that time and the resulting mixing of families of cultures and yadda yadda yadda...

In short: I'm probably roughly half Polish and half German.
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
Sorry Guitartaber93

Whats the point in reviving a dead thread anyways? I would probably get bitched at for that

Yes you would.
Severly
All over the place really, but one of my oldest ancestors was Flavius Bellisarius according to family legend.
Denmark!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
Sorry Guitartaber93

Yeah i made it along time ago anyways...probably got deleted...it's all good!
My family comes from everywhere pretty much. Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Sweden, England, France, America (native american), Australia,....thats all i can remember right now that are for sure.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by XSider
Pure hungarian

I lived in Budapest for two years. Some of my best friends and memories originated in Szikla Utca.
Quote by Cryptorchild
Yes you would.
Severely

Fixed

This all makes sense though, 'cuz a lot of my friends have some weird accents.
100% south korean
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
French on Dad's side, Irish on Mom's side with a little Native American blood from a few generations ago. We have my Dad's family ancestry traced hundreds of years back to Hugenots in Northwestern France. They left France due to religious persecution and became big farmers in Maryland, USA.
My grandparents on my mothers side are from Ireland and the grandparents on my fathers side are Scotish. So I am the embodiement of all that is good in the celtic world. Alright, maybe that is an overstatement, but I am a pretty decent dude, and my family is full of hilarious, rockin', partiers. Love live the Cameron / McDonald clan.
Page 1 of 3