How hard is it to get custom songs on the xbox 360 for Guitar Hero? I already have 2 and 3 on my Ps2 but it gets old playing the same songs over and over... Really interested in purchasing 3 for the 360..
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
You can't. On Guitar Hero 4, you can create your own songs, so 360 then GH4? But take it to the Gaming Thread.
Ok I will move it, thank you.
Duckksecks

Play Frets on Fire. Go get frets on fire ALARIAN MOD!!! It looks just like guitar hero. Youtube it. If you need more info ask me. You can get any song you want and its really easy. Even full albums. You can use a GHII explorer guitar with ure comp.
^ That was what I'm talking about. I see people playing awesome songs on youtube all the time, just curious at how they got them.

And erm, where is the gaming thread? Is there even one?!
Duckksecks

You can get custom songs on your 360, but you'd be better off not even trying, because it's really complicated and you have to know exactly what you're doing, at least that's what I've heard.
I haven't even gotten them on ps2 though. I imagine that GH3 for the pc would be the easiest. You can even play online with them.
Quote by jmilli2
Search 'gaming thread' and guess what the 1st result is......

cookies?
incubus rocks my world
Eh, yeah, sorry I just woke up.
Duckksecks

If you can do custom songs on GH4, I'll probably just wait, I'm sure there will be incredible restrictions, though, but thank you anyway, I didn't know that option was available on GH4
Duckksecks