-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by mister389
If it gets closed does it really matter if people post in it? It's not like he's putting a sign on the door to a room warning people to stay out, and all that enter get set on fire.

I've got a grip. You have no clue how tiring it is to go into a thread only to see people going "*reported*". Really, is an announcement necessary?

yes, it's in the rules.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by mister389
If it gets closed does it really matter if people post in it? It's not like he's putting a sign on the door to a room warning people to stay out, and all that enter get set on fire.

I've got a grip. You have no clue how tiring it is to go into a thread only to see people going "*reported*". Really, is an announcement necessary?

Good job.
Quote by mister389
Look at the badass, thread report'n tough guy. Even if you do report it, theres no need for "HEY EVERYONE, I'M THE GUY WHO REPORTED THIS THREAD! I'M SO ****ING AWESOME! DO I GET A MEDAL?!?"

And no, you don't get a medal you egotistical ****.

/rant and fury of anger

What's your problem?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Why would it annoy you so much? I got a warning for posting in a spam thread before, but nobody said that they reported it, so yea, it's best to let it be known.
Quote by mister389
Then I'll wait quietly for my ban

You probably, won't get banned, I don't think the mods are that harsh... ('cept Frenchy o'course) Joking Frenchy!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by acidrainman64
if u live in CT play bass, drums or sing and want tojoin a band email me @ trossi2010@yahoo.com

NOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]