Im a metal guitarist (mostly rhythm) and too am looking for a band. I live in slidell, and want to jam and write originals and rehearse seriously. My influences include alice in chains, pre-90's metallica, pre-90's slayer, some megadeth. if your interested in jamming,let me know. Will (985) 960-3062 willa2119@charter.net
I am a drummer/bassist/guitarist that lives in Pearl River, LA(just north of slidell) and would be interested in jamming and rehearsing seriously. Influences include Metallica and Alice in Chains
hey man dont play guitar just bass and keys im not in your area just wanted to wish you luck in the upcoming storm hope everything goes good for you and your family
if your a drummer in the central florida area hit me up my band amberly park is lookin for a new drummer to get us back on stage hit me up on myspace or email sean34744@msn.com
wat up. im live in slidell and i play the guitar like a mu****an riot. xD. aic is probably mu favorite band. as is soundgarden. uehhh. dk influenced me alot. suicidal tendencies. hole bunch of shit. lookin for some pople to jam with. email me at jonklinik@yahoo.com or 985 224 9912.

name is jon.