I'm thinking about buying a Laney VC50, however, it dosent come with the footswitch. I've searched the internet and cant find one online. It's called the FS4 and its still used with VH100R's today. Anyone have any idea where i could find one, or find any switch(generic) that would do the same things the origonal would do? Thanks.
Schecter Blackjack
Mesa F-30
Line 6 Verbzilla
Bad Monkey
FAB Chorus