Hey, i am just wondering, sorry if there is already another post like this, but what is the point of getting huge marshall stacks if you are just going to run the amp through the pa system anyway? it seems like overkill. i have a peavey envoy 110 transtube and it easily over powers the drums when i jam with it. and if everybody is going through the house pa for a gig, then it doesnt matter anyway right? so please help me figure this out. sorry if this is a stupid question btw
please use the search bar. im exhausted from the last thread like this
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

if u can find an article with this answer, i will accept defeat and move on. the nearest article i found was one asking y not to get a bigger amp. so, searchbar, and scrolling through is a strikeout.

btw, i did attempt to use the searchbar b4 i posted that, and not being able to find an answer is why i did post it. not to mention the part where i said, sorry if there is another post like this. so u dont have to be a dick about it timzee117
Last edited by foofighter4ever at Jul 17, 2008,
More headroom basically, that and they look cool. Because Jimi played through them... Truth is you don't need a stack.
Some people like playing arenas unmiced. Others want amps that are only available in high wattage. Others still want super-clean cleans at really loud levels. The rest just want to look manly.
also its hard to get lots of gain into little amps

but 412s are a tad overkill
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
ijust wanted to put up a funny picture lol

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by foofighter4ever
if u can find an article with this answer, i will accept defeat and move on. the nearest article i found was one asking y not to get a bigger amp. so, searchbar, and scrolling through is a strikeout.

btw, i did attempt to use the searchbar b4 i posted that, and not being able to find an answer is why i did post it. not to mention the part where i said, sorry if there is another post like this. so u dont have to be a dick about it timzee117

There ya go now move on....

http://www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com/differences.html
Quote by cokeisbetter
Some people like playing arenas unmiced. Others want amps that are only available in high wattage. Others still want super-clean cleans at really loud levels. The rest just want to look manly.

+1

Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by timzee117

Searchbar.....

KICK!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by cokeisbetter
That is a beautiful piece of art.

timi does post the best pics. Remember the cat behind the soccer ball?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.