This is a problem I've had for a long time. I sweat. I sweat a lot. But only from my armpits. It affects my sefl-esteem a little bit, so I'd like to try to do something about it.
Can anyone reccomend some good, strong anti-persperant?
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Goddamn the pit is stupid, when you buy deodorant (if you don't then there's your problem) just look for one that says anti-perspirant.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Goddamn the pit is stupid, when you buy deodorant (if you don't then there's your problem) just look for one that says anti-perspirant.

I don't sweat at all. It must be an Asian thing. Please don't use something like Lynx.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius

I don't sweat at all. It must be an Asian thing.
Yeah, I read in a magazine the other day that Asians don't have any pores in their skin. It was actually quite interesting.
Quote by Harmonius

Please don't use something like Lynx.

+1
It's called "Axe" outside the UK and Australia, though.

Burn the skin on your armpits, then it can't sweat, and the puss will stop dribbing in a few months.
Quote by Tenacious D'er
shave your armpits?

I doubt that'd work.

TS, wear a vest (the undergarment)
a hairy armpit holds like 60% more sweat than a shaven one - you do the maths lol
jsut get some deodorant. its easy

Burn the skin on your armpits, then it can't sweat, and the puss will stop dribbing in a few months.

i dont reccomend that, if you cant sweat, then your body will overheat.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I used to a couple years ago, heres what I did: First get some heavy duty anti perspirant (I use Degree Clinical Protection.) Next, each morning or night (your choice) do some kind of sweat intensive activity. Run or do jumping jacks(30 min or so) so that your armpits start sweating a lot. Eventually, after a week or so your sweating will at least lighten a little bit. It worked great for me, now I barely do at all and I'm in great shape.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Aisians don't sweat, haha. I have an Aisian room mate. He doesn't use deodorant, due to the fact that he doesn't smell; very interesting.

Did you know that sweat is something like 80% urine?

Cool.
Quote by bassist12
This is a problem I've had for a long time. I sweat. I sweat a lot. But only from my armpits. It affects my sefl-esteem a little bit, so I'd like to try to do something about it.
Can anyone reccomend some good, strong anti-persperant?

pretty normal in 15 year old guys, don't worry, Axe has some good ones, try it out
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by Harmonius

I don't sweat at all. It must be an Asian thing. Please don't use something like Lynx.

No racist, but I've smelled some awful smelling asians dude, I'm pretty sure it's a some people thing.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I use this stuff called driclor, its a clinical anti perspirant, just look around at al the antiperspirants for one that are perscription strength or clinical or something. It should do the trick.

BTW generally the best ones wont say, apply after shower etc, it will give specifics on how much, where, when and how often
Use arm and hammer anti. It works. Trust me, thars bakin soda in thar...
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, I read in a magazine the other day that Asians don't have any pores in their skin. It was actually quite interesting.

That sounds completely full of shit. If Asians had no pores in their skin, they would all die from overheating. All humans sweat.
Quote by AzureNight
That sounds completely full of shit. If Asians had no pores in their skin, they would all die from overheating. All humans sweat.

We do but not as much as Westerners, apparently.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Take maxy pads and put them sticky side up in your arm pits. That should soak up all the sweat.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Last edited by slaveofsatan at Jul 17, 2008,
Driclor should fix that. You can get it from any chemist for about a fiver. It'll itch like hell, so don't put too much on, but it does really work. After a week or so you should notice a difference, and it'll have stopped more or less completely after a month.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Towellie!
Quote by BostonLP
I used to a couple years ago, heres what I did: First get some heavy duty anti perspirant (I use Degree Clinical Protection.) Next, each morning or night (your choice) do some kind of sweat intensive activity. Run or do jumping jacks(30 min or so) so that your armpits start sweating a lot. Eventually, after a week or so your sweating will at least lighten a little bit. It worked great for me, now I barely do at all and I'm in great shape.

the physical exercise thing is good advice. I sweat a lot dude, probably because i'm badly out of shape. also I always have sweaty ass and palms, so count ureself lucky.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by StonaLemons
Use roll on anti-persperint

+1
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
the more you work out, the less you'll sweat in the long run.

you're probably sweating like crazy because you may be un fit or something.
There's a condition called hyperhydrosis where you sweat a lot. I have it. It's a bitch, 'specially since perscription anti-perspirants don't work for me anymore. And botox is 2,000 dollars every 6 months.
I recommend trying Certain-Dri, then if that doesn't work, Maxim, You buy it online. If that doesn't work see a doctor for Drysol or Driclor or something. Good luck.
Get botox in your armpit, that'll stop it sweating completely.

Srsly tho, don't do that.

Roll on antipersprants work better than spray on, if it's really bad.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate