I was going to see this, then I remembered that I am a heterosexual male and that THE DARK FUCKING KNIGHT is coming out on the same day.

This movie will suck.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
The only legit reason to see this movie is because of the slight rise in chance of your girl (or guy...if you're into that) will you give a little something afterwards.
Quote by MightyAl
Meh, it's a date movie, I guess.

If you happen to be dating a middle-aged woman...

Wow, I feel sorry for Pierce Brosnan. In years to come, people will watch him singing Abba songs in that film and someone will say "Didn't he used to be James Bond?" and everyone else will say "Nah, that's a modern myth, do you really think 007 would be caught dead in Mamma Mia?" Unless he does something more respectable like that remake of the Thomas Crown Affair, he's screwed.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Mamma Mia and Dark Knight looks boring...

But Wall-e looks fricking SICK!
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by break-me-in
If you happen to be dating a middle-aged woman...

Wow, I feel sorry for Pierce Brosnan. In years to come, people will watch him singing Abba songs in that film and someone will say "Didn't he used to be James Bond?" and everyone else will say "Nah, that's a modern myth, do you really think 007 would be caught dead in Mamma Mia?" Unless he does something more respectable like that remake of the Thomas Crown Affair, he's screwed.

I'll be honest, I don't actually know a girl who doesn't like at least one or two Abba songs.