I don't really listen to them, but I've been wondering, with all this stuff going on with them, are any original members still around?
For that matter, when was the last time they toured Canada?
Took me all of 15 seconds to realise that wikipedia doesn't say if those are originals.
irrelevant band that noone gives a **** about
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by RentACar
Took me all of 15 seconds to realise that wikipedia doesn't say if those are originals.

15 seconds is a long time to realize something as simple as that.

It gives you a full list of current and past members. Use your deductive skills to figure it out on your own.

With the cognitive skills you just demonstrated it's probably gunna take you a few hours. Write back when you finally get it.
hahahaha my friend's obsessed with this band.

They're alright.

But god damn do they have a lot of criminal history for being a straight edge band. You'd expect this from a norweigen black metal band
my band has our last show with them next week

and we played with arise and ruin and heal these wounds the other day and they said tell those ****ers to kill themselves haha

but whats up with johnny oc and all that ive always wanted to know the story? anyone?
no
Quote by Mr buttercups

and we played with arise and ruin and heal these wounds the other day and they said tell those ****ers to kill themselves haha

but whats up with johnny oc and all that ive always wanted to know the story? anyone?

Is that the guy that banged the 14 year old?
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
because they base their entire songs around being br00t4l br34kd0wns
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Their old stuff is forgettable, but their new songs are actually pretty decent. They actually have fast parts!
Quote by Mr buttercups

Arise and Ruin are from my town, they are good guys, they rip live, but their music isn't very good.

Johnny OC has had sex with a whole bunch of underage girls, and there are rumors about Ernie, their old bassist too.
Quote by mr.joopy987
Arise and Ruin are from my town, they are good guys, they rip live, but their music isn't very good.

Johnny OC has had sex with a whole bunch of underage girls, and there are rumors about Ernie, their old bassist too.

What happened to Ernie?