I have a Line 6 Spider III 75w and I was wondering if anyone knew any good presets for it. Like for metal and shred, bands such as Bullet For My Valentine, Pantera, Megadeth. What I mean by presets is the knob settings, like mid, bass, treble, gain, etc. If anyone could give be any presets I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
i would light it on fire

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

My cousin has this amp awful distortion just go buy a distortion pedal or something. and the guy above me about lighting it on fire is good too.
why did you waste such good money?
i bet you worked really hard for it.
you may as well have gave it to a hobo.
Quote by cleft11
why did you waste such good money?
i bet you worked really hard for it.
you may as well have gave it to a hobo.

I was stupid at the time and wanted this amp, but luckily i didnt have to pay for it. My parents did. I do have a distortion pedal. Thank god, this amps distortion is horrible. Thank god im getting a Valveking soon.
well sell this amp once you get the peacey, to a guitar noob who doesnt understand what he's buying
Quote by unholy_love
I was stupid at the time and wanted this amp, but luckily i didnt have to pay for it. My parents did. I do have a distortion pedal. Thank god, this amps distortion is horrible. Thank god im getting a Valveking soon.

lol you guys blow it out of the proportion. as of now i been using my spider 75 watt since my hughes and kettner is in repair shop. the amp sounds great if you know how to tweak it. the factory presets are so so if ur 2 lazy to tweak it around. and btw the valveking isn't even that great. like many people said its the jack of all trade but master of none. so good luck being mesmerized when you get the vk
the valveking does blow, that one you shouldnt light on fire but you should modify completely so it would coem to about $1100 for it to sound good (read the thread thats been going around on valvekings sucking)

get a peavey classic 30 used

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
the valveking does blow, that one you shouldnt light on fire but you should modify completely so it would coem to about $1100 for it to sound good (read the thread thats been going around on valvekings sucking)

+1 the classic 30 is a way better choice.
Quote by kckyle
+1 the classic 30 is a way better choice.

no it's not, the classic 30 is made for classic and hard rock. it's not a metal amp or a shred amp. don't get me wrong, i love my classic 30 to death, it's just not made for metal (it doesn't get that heavy).

and ts, just use the presets on the amp or for shred just boost your mids and treble with the gain pretty high and lower the bass some
Quote by timzee117

Dude, i'm looking for an amp that plays METAL. peavey CLASSIC. See what im saying?
the spider III amps can do amazing things once you know how to tweak them...i had the 75 watts and loved it...i sold it cuz everyone on here trashed it so much that i actually started to believe them...well i missed it so much that i bought a spider jam which i love...with a little playing around you can def get some badass sounds from it
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
For Spider settings check out the Line 6 Forum.... some great debate and info over there.

Don't let punters who've never used the Spider tell you it's crap. I've recently gotten some very very wrong info on here, it made me think of selling my Spider. I went to a guitar shop, had a chat with the guy and tested out the said info. Low n' behold, that info was completely wrong.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
^^^you speak the truth
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
For most songs i play i use the "SOIL" Setting With the Distortion Booster+ Noise Gate If u dont knw how to add DIstortion Booster + Noise gate read your manual for ur 75 watt thats how i learned about mine
Quote by Underjoggle
Set it to Crushing Overdrive.

failed. there is no crushing overdrive on the spider, get off the band wagon and stop being so arrogant.
Quote by Drakett
For most songs i play i use the "SOIL" Setting With the Distortion Booster+ Noise Gate If u dont knw how to add DIstortion Booster + Noise gate read your manual for ur 75 watt thats how i learned about mine

wow great info thanks
it makes a big difference so most of these people here that think it sucks probably don't know about these features lol