I'm having a bit of trouble in deciding what guitar to buy as noone seems to make a guitar with all the features I want.
Does anyone know of a well made superstrat guitar with original floyd rose or ibanez Edge trem, HH pickups, 2 volumes, 2 tones and 3 way selector (I like toggle switching a la Tom Morello?
If there isn't a guitar with these specs then can anyone recommend a similar guitar that I can make some mods to?
This dilemma is driving me nuts!
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers.
I need somebody!

HEEELLP

Not just anybody !

HEEEELLLPPPP
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
hey man I had the EXACT same dilemma (love 2 do morello tricks 2!!)
unfortunately the only way to get a strat with a 3 way toggle (as far as I know) is by getting it custom made or modified and that costs alot of cash

so what you COULD do is buy a cheap strat (maybe even find a used one)
and THEN get it modded

dont kno if this helps but meh I tried
karma will thank me later in time lol
who needs a slide...a wrench works just as well!!
Quote by PatrickL101
I'm having a bit of trouble in deciding what guitar to buy as noone seems to make a guitar with all the features I want.
Does anyone know of a well made superstrat guitar with original floyd rose or ibanez Edge trem, HH pickups, 2 volumes, 2 tones and 3 way selector (I like toggle switching a la Tom Morello?
If there isn't a guitar with these specs then can anyone recommend a similar guitar that I can make some mods to?
This dilemma is driving me nuts!
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

Why do you need 2 tones, you can get away with it with just two volumes and theres alot of guitars that fit the bill when you drop the tone knob..
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Why do you need 2 tones, you can get away with it with just two volumes and theres alot of guitars that fit the bill when you drop the tone knob..

Exactly. Ibanez RGs, along with dozens of ESP LTD and Schecters, should do exactly what you want.